Kalisiin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
I managed it!! I have managed to get over 1,000 good games, games that I may actually even play, on my Dingoo!

With, and between, all the systems it emulates, I have now 1000-plus games on it. This is what I call my "Master Dingoo." I own 4 Dingoos.

On the Dingoo I carry around, I am putting only the absolute best of the best. The ones I'm most likely to play frequently.

The other two Dingoos are backups for the first two...in case either of them get broken or bricked. i'm still not QUITE finished setting up my master system, or my favorites system...but, as of now, I have 1,013 games on the master.

For those interested, the following systems are emulated on my Master System

Atari Lynx
Atari 2600
Atari 7800
Colecovision
Game Boy
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
NES
SNES
Capcom Play System 1 & 2
Neo Geo
PC Engine (Turbo Graphx 16)
SEGA Game Gear
SEGA Master System
SEGA Genesis
MAME

Plus there are some built-in games.

Additionally, there are many other systems the Dingoo can emulate, I'm just not interested in them, personally. for one thing, it can actually emulate PSX.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
1000... That's a lot...
ohmy.gif

But it's nothing compared to 9001!!
smileipb2.png

Kalisiin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
1000... That's a lot...
ohmy.gif

But it's nothing compared to 9001!!
smileipb2.png

Yup. Like I said, I like my portable system to be REALLY portable.

In addition to the games, I'm likely to end up with about 2,000 music files, too...compressed into .ogg format and able to be played that way, from the Dingoo Digital Device.

I like a little thing you can carry with you and have all your entertainment right there.

jdev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you play audio on a dingoo and use an emulator simultaneously? Because that's what I'd like to do with a portable device. Also, how much storage space have you used/have total?

Kalisiin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
jdev said:
Can you play audio on a dingoo and use an emulator simultaneously? Because that's what I'd like to do with a portable device. Also, how much storage space have you used/have total?

Yes, acutally, you can do that...play audio and use the emu at the same time. I've never actually done it, but they say it can be done.

The Dingoo itself has 4GB internal memory, plus I have an 8 GB SD card, total of 12 GB...by the time I'm done, I doubt I'll be using even half the capacity I have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all