Hacking RELEASE [Trinket] [Rebug] [Others] [Modchip Software] *NEW* Fusee_Suite UF2 packages

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i lend my switch to a friend and he updated it now the vol buttons dont work on hos (cfw) but i have a backup of my old uf2...i forgot how to enter update mode

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thx...i have a button on the chip

https://github.com/euclala/RCM-X86

Instruction is here, you need a magnet apparently for the RCM X86.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok... weird is mattytrog installed it for me and told me its an rcm x86....but if i look on it it has abutton and says Triket M0..but the file on its storage says RCM_x86.UF2

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i flashed it again (i flashed the backup i made today thats why it didnt worked)
i made a backup of the uf2 which was on the chip when mattytrog shipped my switch back.....if i flash an updaed uf2...then only the vol+ works under fusee gelee..in hos no vol button works) but if i flash the backup i made when the switch arrived from mattytrog on it they work like normal

c3s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
i have installed rcmx86 v2.0 when i connect the switch to pc thru usb i get a message that says that are problems with the usb drive .
i have soldered the rcmx86 off again and then there is no problems any ideas on what is wrong

zerofo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i have installed rcmx86 v2.0 when i connect the switch to pc thru usb i get a message that says that are problems with the usb drive .
i have soldered the rcmx86 off again and then there is no problems any ideas on what is wrong

the same issue...with the black pcb version.... on the newest uf2 firmware or the oldest sxos version.

just use the old version uf2(like v133 can make rcm x86 sleep. ), i rebuild one for sxos payload.

because the hekate payload sometime can't boot into sxos on the v133).

And double click can't connect to the PC with bootloader mode ( i get the same issue as you say , may any version like the oldest/ newest/v133)

Last edited by zerofo,

c3s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
i have tryed to use the magnet but i cant get it to work is there a better way to do this othere than a magent ???

Alexstill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all
so I installed a RCM-x86 2.0 swith is on 11.0 and am using SXOS 3.1.0 I get the red Nintendo boot Screen i get SXOS boot screen i get black screen with white Nintendo then am stuck in a black screen I have to hold the power and + and try again then it works this is every time any ideas how to fix this ?
thank you

zerofo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i have tryed to use the magnet but i cant get it to work is there a better way to do this othere than a magent ???

this should work fine with MTP (like .DBI,mtpserver..) on SXOS, but without bootloader mode (you must solder it off to use bootloader).

Attachments

• 133_TXPL.zip
    30 KB · Views: 196
Last edited by zerofo,

zerofo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hey all
so I installed a RCM-x86 2.0 swith is on 11.0 and am using SXOS 3.1.0 I get the red Nintendo boot Screen i get SXOS boot screen i get black screen with white Nintendo then am stuck in a black screen I have to hold the power and + and try again then it works this is every time any ideas how to fix this ?
thank you
i think i reported an same issue on FUSEE_SUITE's Repo,
it should be also fix on the old version or the file at Reply#479

Reactions: popy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1