1. pure3d2

pure3d2 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    The trinket goes to sleep after it has injected the payload. The amount of power it consumes while in sleep mode is ultra low.

2. baileyscream

baileyscream GBAtemp Regular

The straps don't power the chips off. Only opening the switch and disconnecting the board from power will do that

3. guyman70718

guyman70718 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So, I’m confused on which part to download. Do I need both parts? Or just one? My end goal for this is to have when no buttons pressed the console boots ofw, and when (probably v+) is held it boots cfw. Is that possible with this?

4. White_Raven_X

White_Raven_X Hack everything, hack the world!

United States
    The issue I'm having is the fact that I cannot charge it while turned off. It's not my wiring and it's not my switch and I'm not worried about the "consumption" of the trinket. All I want is to find a better way so that I can charge my switch while it's turned off.

Last edited by White_Raven_X, Nov 19, 2020
  5. White_Raven_X

United States
    The straps get it into rcm... If it doesn't go into rcm then it should charge when turned off.

6. White_Raven_X

United States
    If someone could check the code that would be great because maybe it's something that could be fixed. Something like... If power button pressed = activate rcm then push payload. I don't know how to code so maybe I make no sense... But it seems like there's something wrong with the way it functions.

7. FunThomas

FunThomas GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Gambia, The
    i do not understand 100% what you want but maybe you wanna try the dual boot mode, so it normally boots stock firmware and you need to press vol+ too to run cfw/payload

Last edited by FunThomas, Nov 22, 2020
  8. White_Raven_X

United States
    I don't think it will make a difference in the battery charging when off, will it?

9. baileyscream

I dont use the straps i have auto rcm set in hekate so it boots into rcm and loads atmosphere.
    It charges when turned off.

10. White_Raven_X

United States
    Let me know what points you have soldered please.
    Thanks

11. whinis

whinis Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So I have a possible issue. I have a self-designed flexpcb with a samd21 and other than apparently not triggering properly if I choose reboot rather than power off (leads to a blackscreen forcing a poweroff) I seem to have discovered another issue. While RCM triggers I seem to have lost USB 2.0 functionality but can still connect to the dock and have video out over the dock but no controllers are detected over usb however.

EDIT: Resoldered the USB_DISC pin on the switch and touched up the other usb pins seems to have fixed it.

Last edited by whinis, Nov 28, 2020
    White_Raven_X likes this.
  12. c3s

c3s Newbie
    Newcomer

Denmark
    I have an. Xaj4007036 that is patched but will this hack work on that console how do i flash the rcmx86 with the shown files ????

13. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

United States
    No you need an unpatched unit, it use the fusee-gelee exploit to launch the payload on the modchip.

14. bbsan2k

bbsan2k Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    I did a full install with all straps attached. Unfortunately it seems I set it up for autoRCM.
    Can someone tell me how to change to dual boot without the need of opening up the switch again?
    I still cannot really get my head around this:/

15. FunThomas

FunThomas GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Gambia, The
    Does someone know when you have dual boot mode selected
    what should i press/release and how long at start to get to load payload bin?

16. Sora Takihawa

Sora Takihawa GBAtemp Psycho!

Germany
    how can i update fusee suite? i have an rcm x86.....Mattytrog installed it for me so i am not sure which straps are soldered

17. Sora Takihawa

Germany
    how do i enter uf2 update mode? (everytime i am in fusee suite and choose to launch uf2 update mode...it just skips and highlights next entry)

18. baileyscream

If its like the rebug switch chip then connect the switch to pc with a good working USB cable
    Now boot your switch to the main home screen then tap the power button to sleep it. Then you should press the button under the rear case. I think you have a magnetic switch on your board so run a magnet in the center or the rear case somewhere it should activate the switch.
    now you should be able to access your chips storage on pc to put the file on it.

19. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Really no point of updating it, just chainload it to load another payload, the uf2 on the chip purpose is just to chain load into something else.

20. Sora Takihawa

Germany
    no i lend my switch to a friend and he updated it now the vol buttons dont work on hos (cfw) but i have a backup of my old uf2...i forgot how to enter update mode

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

thx...i have a button on the chip

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Fusee_Suite, [Trinket], Software]