Hacking Tried looking, please be gentle to a old noob

Irishsea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been out of the modding scene for years so please forgive me first of all, I recently sold my Wii u because I've been low on funds. Then some how one of my friends ended up with a 32gb console only.

So my question is, with a pro, classic and regular Wii controller no gamepad is there any type of loaders either USB or loadliine or for Wii that I could get working on it?

Or am I stuck with a brick until I figure out if I want to spend the £70 on a gamepad lol.

Thanks in advance:)

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's an app for android that acts as a gamepad. I can't remember the name of it right now. You should be able to find something on google or wait a bit.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
There's an app for android that acts as a gamepad. I can't remember the name of it right now. You should be able to find something on google or wait a bit.
First I've heard of that. I thought drc-sim was the only one.
Edit: Were you talking about DRC-Sim Client? That still requires a PC as a middleman doing most of the work though.
I have been out of the modding scene for years so please forgive me first of all, I recently sold my Wii u because I've been low on funds. Then some how one of my friends ended up with a 32gb console only.

So my question is, with a pro, classic and regular Wii controller no gamepad is there any type of loaders either USB or loadliine or for Wii that I could get working on it?

Or am I stuck with a brick until I figure out if I want to spend the £70 on a gamepad lol.

Thanks in advance:)
You can apparently mod a DS VC to remove the gamepad requirement, then you'll be able to use Haxchi. But you need a gamepad to get into the browser and run homebrew in the first place, and you won't be able to install Haxchi without homebrew. Maybe look into getting drc-sim running just to set up the system (as system settings requires it) and install Haxchi.
You'll need a Linux system (can be a live CD/live USB) and a 5Ghz 802.11n wifi card to run it. Look here: https://github.com/rolandoislas/drc-sim/wiki

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Irishsea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the system setup as far as connected to the internet. I did that before I sold my other Wii u. But didn't have time to set anything else up before the guy wanted the other Wii u. I'll look into drc-sim thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@