ROM Hack Translation project for Pokémon Black2 & White2

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just curious how far can I play before I can't read whats going on? I've been waiting to be able to play through at least the first gym with enough english to get whats going on.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just curious how far can I play before I can't read whats going on? I've been waiting to be able to play through at least the first gym with enough english to get whats going on.
Just play it. It is pretty easy to figure out even if it's not translated.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know , I've gotta hand it to you and your team, here people assumed you'd never be able to get this translation finished before the release of english version hit shelves and here you are proving us all wrong, keep it up man congrats on the progress!

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
I noticed an error with the text when you speak to sage noor in the plasma house that the text runs too long out of the box. Whoever translated it needs to remember that the boxes are fairly narrow and you need to remember to line break very often. I don't remember the exact line (there were about 3 sentences).

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
D

Deleted User

You know what makes me laugh about this? By the time the WHOLE entire project's complete, I predict that Black/White 2 will already be released in America.

Reactions: 2 people

KurtisOtakuAlder

Trophies
XP
Just thought i'd let you guys know that the items for your house (I believe it's your house, the text isn't translated) the furniture the guy sells to you is not translated.

deneric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what makes me laugh about this? By the time the WHOLE entire project's complete, I predict that Black/White 2 will already be released in America.
With everything that's been done already? The game isn't coming out in North America until October 7th, this'll be done well before then.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted User

With everything that's been done already? The game isn't coming out in North America until October 7th, this'll be done well before then.

No, I mean every language. Remember the Mexicans

Stars N Shrooms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know why my black 2 keeps on freezing randomly in a battle or in character dialogue. I play on a 3ds with a r4i 3ds SDHC. I have the latest firmware and kernal. I tried turning off CMR , cheats, and soft reset but nothing works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.