ROM Hack Translation project for Pokémon Black2 & White2

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished the last part of the Pokemon League.

black20718936.png

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Leader descriptions
Cheren: The person who seeks truth
Roxie: Poison Life,Poison Live!
Shizui: The man who is more marine than the sea!
If these weren't added to the translation yet,add them :D
source:http://bulbapedia.bu...nd_White.C2.A02
Shizui's localised name will be Marlon and Akuroma's localised name will be Corless.
It's from the official NA trailer.

Is it Akuroma or Achroma? I've heard either.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leader descriptions
Cheren: The person who seeks truth
Roxie: Poison Life,Poison Live!
Shizui: The man who is more marine than the sea!
If these weren't added to the translation yet,add them :D
source:http://bulbapedia.bu...nd_White.C2.A02
Shizui's localised name will be Marlon and Akuroma's localised name will be Corless.
It's from the official NA trailer.

Is it Akuroma or Achroma? I've heard either.
Dude,i didnt say anything about localised names,the descriptions for Cheren,Roxie and Marlon in this translation are in Japanese,and u guys can add these ones to it so they can be in english.And i didnt even mention achroma's name here.

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all, I have a problem. This english patch is supposed to have the Party Screen crash fix, right? The game still crashes on No$gba. I have an AR code activated, EX1 and 5 are on, I disable 5 when I get ingame. Any solution?

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this connected to the Project Pokemon translation? >.<

I keep getting both of these projects confused, maybe you should compile resources and work together. double the teamwork should double the speed. considering how far both are already, it may actually be finished this month if you're working together

Reactions: 1 person

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
been a wile since i posted an updated bug list here so here it is

Known Bugs:

Red = Unconfirmed by Multiple sources
Blue = Confirmed by Multiple (2 or more) sources
Light Blue = Partially Fixed
Yellow = Confirmed Fixed by one source
Green = Confirmed Fixed by Multiple (2 or more) sources
(?) = See Notes Section Below
(I) = Image or form of proof in Extra info (will be posted right after version number it was from)

Item Name and amount not showing in battle -Version 1.2 , 1.3 , 1.4

Gym Leader description Being those of B&W -Version 1.2 , 1.3 , 1.4(I) , 1.5 (?)

Battle Scene and Battle Style Description Switched -Version 1.2 , 1.3 , 1.4 , 1.5

When you access the GTS you can choose the options but they are all messed up -Version 1.2 , 1.3 , 1.4

When capturing a Pokemon. The text is a bit messed up such as Pikachucaught - Version 1.4(I) ,1.5

After a Pokémon's capture, the Nickname text says: "Give a nickname to the [POKEMON NAME]caught ?" It should say: "Give a nickname to the caught [POKEMON NAME] ?" -Version 1.2 , 1.3 , 1.4 , 1.5

Minor typo on the ability Damp, it says Dampa -Version 1.4 , 1.5

Gym Leader and Elite Four Name mix up when you battle them Example: Burgh having the name arty under his sprite or Caitlin having the name Catheria under her sprite -Version 1.4 , 1.5(I)

When Selling an item, inplace of the currency symbol you get a '?' for example, it says ""I can pay ?100.
Would that be OK?"" -Version 1.4 , 1.5

Minor Error at the beginning when Bianca shows you how to catch pokemon it says "bianca a pokeball!" -Version 1.4 , 1.5

When visiting a move tutor if you try to tutor a move you do not have enough shards for, it displays the text "Red Shardyou do not have enough!" or "Yellow Shardyou do not have enough! -Version 1.4(I) , 1.5

When trying to sell an item that can't be sold instead of saying "you can not sell Big Nugget " it says "you cannot buy Big Nugget " -Version 1.4(I) , 1.5

During a Gym battle (unconfirmed if only final gym or not) Gym music didn't start up when the gym leader sent out his last pokemon. -Version 1.5(?)

In the pokemon PC there is an Error in the message for your selected pokemon -Version 1.5(I)

Minor Typo in hidden burrows/hidden hollow text it says impassable instead of passable -Version 1.5(I)

Extra Info
Image of Caught Pokemon bug thanks to lorddemolatron from Pokestation
Image of Gym Badge description bug thanks to Tsaky from Pokestation
Move Tutor not enough shard to teach a move broken sentence thanks to RupeeClock
Trying to sell item that can't be sold wrong wording thanks to subspirit19 from Pokestation
Video of Name Error Vs Elite Four Caitlin (Version 1.4) thanks to pokenar from Pokestation
Video of Name Error Vs Elite Four Caitlin (version 1.5) thanks to pokenar from Pokestation
Image of Pokemon Box Selected pokemon message Error in wording 1 thanks to Marulv from Pokestation
Image of Pokemon Box Selected pokemon message Error in wording 2 thanks to Marulv from Pokestation
Image of Hidden hollow Typo thanks to DiReELITE from Pokestation

Notes
About Gym Leader description fix:"They seem to be fixed except Cheren's, Roxie's, and Shizui's descriptions are in Japanese" from garchomp4ever

About Final Gym battle music not starting on last pokemon: "I think this is also a glitch in the retail game cart, I was watching Marrillands play through and Shizui's last pokemon didn't start up the music nor did Shizui pop in to say his quote. http://www.youtube.c...ailpage#t=1862s I then watched some other videos of what I assume were roms and it did happen, so it might just happen randomly to some people." from garchomp4ever

Vinnymac

Trophies
Website
nds-roms.com
XP
Country
United States
I fixed many of these bugs for next release, just so you know. Trying to find them all :P

I am not so sure that music problem is even related to our patch though...afaik no music has even been touched.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fixed many of these bugs for next release, just so you know. Trying to find them all :P

I am not so sure that music problem is even related to our patch though...afaik no music has even been touched.

cool , and yea as it says in notes it might be a bug in the actual game

Edit: oh BTW did you guys fix the plasma boat password thing? (for some reason i think it may give people trouble with the translation patch this fix was posted last page http://gbatemp.net/topic/329041-translation-project-for-pokemon-black2-white2/page__view__findpost__p__4289890 )

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done a more accurate translation of the 2 guys outside of the Pokemon League, and made a more accurate translation of the man and woman in the Pokemon Center directly before the Pokemon League :

black21620307.png
black24520402.png
black23420170.png
black25820248.png

And an accurate translation of Bianca's comment on Heart Cave :

black20122805.png

pokemon hacker f

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
I've done a more accurate translation of the 2 guys outside of the Pokemon League, and made a more accurate translation of the man and woman in the Pokemon Center directly before the Pokemon League :

black21620307.png
black24520402.png
black23420170.png
black25820248.png

black20122805.png
is these translation be in 1.6 patch??

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Is this connected to the Project Pokemon translation? >.<

I keep getting both of these projects confused, maybe you should compile resources and work together. double the teamwork should double the speed. considering how far both are already, it may actually be finished this month if you're working together
The projects definitely aren't connected, and trust me when I say, they won't be working together.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

*snip images for smaller size*

*snip images for smaller size*
is these translation be in 1.6 patch??

Probably. They were approved, along with my :

- Elite Four / Champion translations
- Medal Box translations (interface, name, descriptions...still need to do hints)

I submitted my item name fixes (such as Friday Box -> Medal Box), but it seems Kyohack is still working his way through getting to everything.

dudenator

King of the Carts
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I'm not trying to start shit here but what is the point in this? Why waste the effort to translate a game that's going to be localized in a few months? So many other games could be translated instead of wasting effort on Black and White 2, who cares if you end up getting an engrish full translation of the game 2 weeks before the game is localized, I just don't understand your thought process here.

Reactions: 1 person

Le Panda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I'm not trying to start shit here but what is the point in this? Why waste the effort to translate a game that's going to be localized in a few months? So many other games could be translated instead of wasting effort on Black and White 2, who cares if you end up getting an engrish full translation of the game 2 weeks before the game is localized, I just don't understand your thought process here.

It's simple. We're doing it for fun and also because people can't wait to play these games.

pokenar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would this next patch happen to include a fix for the names of the E4/Gym leaders during their VS screens? gonna double check and confirm either way, just wondering since you mentioned translating the E4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1