Hacking Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen: "Wii System Update"

markedmanner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got Tranformers: Revenge Of The Fallen. When I put it in. I noticed the Disc Channel says "Wii System Update". I was wondering if anyone knew what this was about. I do not have Wii Connect24 enabled. So is there an update included with this game?? I did not click on the disc channel so I dont know what it would have done. As we speak I am loading it on my hard drive with USB Loader GX. Curious to see if it plays.... Anyone else had any experience with this?

Raziel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
markedmanner said:
Just got Tranformers: Revenge Of The Fallen. When I put it in. I noticed the Disc Channel says "Wii System Update". I was wondering if anyone knew what this was about. I do not have Wii Connect24 enabled. So is there an update included with this game?? I did not click on the disc channel so I dont know what it would have done. As we speak I am loading it on my hard drive with USB Loader GX. Curious to see if it plays.... Anyone else had any experience with this?
i rented the game from Blockbuster and with my softmod/modchip i bypassed updates from the game and my game ran perfectly. so if you have the ability to avoid updates from disk via preloader or modchip i would activate it to avoid this again when a new game comes out. (not meaning to be harsh)
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle