ROM Hack Transferring Switch saves

Kevin Beam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a banned Switch and a legit one. I want to transfer the saves to the legit console. I am worried that my legit console will get banned for using homebrew. Is there a way to do this? Thanks

Kevin Beam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone??? Is the save data on the memory card? I only want to transfer the saved data on my legit games. Because I am super banned I cannot connect the 2 consoles via WIFI. Please help...

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone??? Is the save data on the memory card? I only want to transfer the saved data on my legit games. Because I am super banned I cannot connect the 2 consoles via WIFI. Please help...

No, your saves stuck in Switch internal memory, so you need homebrew to extract the saves and transfer to 2nd Switch, but you will be still a high risk to get a ban on 2nd Switch for using homebrew, so no one is safe to prevent the ban, unfortunately.

Shame on Nintendo.

Kevin Beam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh man that Sucks. I bought a new console to only play purchased games so I can update, etc.

Is there anyway to update games on a banned console?

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man that Sucks. I bought a new console to only play purchased games so I can update, etc.

Is there anyway to update games on a banned console?

Did CDN to your Switch get revoked? If did, so you can say RIP to your hacked Switch.

Nintendo did CDN ban on some Switches.

Reactions: Scitzo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.