Gaming Transferring Moon-Lurantis Save into Legit Game?

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do I have to do to secure my safety when playing online from the Nintendo ninjas? I've dodged some of their shurikens, and don't wanna get hit.
I've heard of this "Secure Value" thing. What is that? Is it necessary to delete that? Someone got his save corrupted for deleting that, so idk.
I've done everything to make sure I'm safe from the ban hammer by deleting the tickets, and the leaked cia itself, and so far, it's working. What else is necessary?

Reactions: arda

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure what the deal is with the whole Secure Value thing, but I was able to transfer my Lurantis save to an eShop CIA by backing up the the .sav file and copying it over after reinstalling (it should be in the \title\00040000\00175E00\data folder for Moon or \title\00040000\00164800\data for Sun).

Reactions: Pokem

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
I just used JKSM to export save from the digital version and then import into the cart. you may need to create a save on the cart first.

I also used pkhex to set all dates (save created and on each pokemon caught) to the 18th just as a precaution!

Reactions: Pokem

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just used JKSM to export save from the digital version and then import into the cart. you may need to create a save on the cart first.

I also used pkhex to set all dates (save created and on each pokemon caught) to the 18th just as a precaution!
will make sure to do that

D

Deleted User

jksm doesn't deal with secure values... but i deleted the lurantis dumps and replaced them with freeshop copies, and the save still works

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jksm doesn't deal with secure values... but i deleted the lurantis dumps and replaced them with freeshop copies, and the save still works
Jskm does handle secure values what are you talking about!? Or are you talking specifically about sun/moon?

jjmini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im really hesitant to go online with my lurantis save injected into a retail cart on my non banned 3ds lol.

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

is this really necessary? i'm not planning on using online anytime soon and i think thats the only place where it would matter, but it shouldn't really matter that much if the save created is a day before the 18th since the 3ds clock can be different...right?

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
is this really necessary? i'm not planning on using online anytime soon and i think thats the only place where it would matter, but it shouldn't really matter that much if the save created is a day before the 18th since the 3ds clock can be different...right?
maybe not but wouldn't hurt to be on the safe side considering the bans of some people trying go online while using the leak. one way to identify a leak-player would be to look at the dates of caught pokemons or when your save was started

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rofl2: