Using JKSV to transfer save from Emunand to Sysnand?

Gilgamashu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So I've heard that backing up saves from sysnand to emunand is 'kinda' safe. But how about the other way around?
I bit the bullet and installed totk on my emmunand and now, what I wanna know is If I can use JKSV on my sysnand to transfer my save
from emu to sys so I can continue my game when I get my legit copy from pre order.
I understand the risk etc I'll get banned eventually I get it, but I wanna know if this is as bad as installing nsp to ur sysnand which is an immediate ban hammer. Thanks

Edit: If it doesn't work, guess I'll just replay.

Last edited by Gilgamashu,

jojoeds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In my experience transferring saves is safe. I don't even own a legit copy of games but have the save for pokemon home. For now everything's good.

Reactions: Gilgamashu

Gilgamashu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
In my experience transferring saves is safe. I don't even own a legit copy of games but have the save for pokemon home. For now everything's good.
Sorry I took ages to reply. I was also planning to do that lol. I have legit copies of Sword, Eevee, Arceus and Violet but never bought the BDSP. I was scared to use jksv with pokemon because pokemon company is so strict.

Anyway, give me an update if anything happens. Thanks

Reactions: kappatre

kappatre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Sorry I took ages to reply. I was also planning to do that lol. I have legit copies of Sword, Eevee, Arceus and Violet but never bought the BDSP. I was scared to use jksv with pokemon because pokemon company is so strict.

Anyway, give me an update if anything happens. Thanks

Heey how did it go, did you get banned?

kappatre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I own a copy of Arceus that is sealed, I have been playing on emunand. I was wondering if I could simply inject my save into sysnand without using a cartridge or installing the game, and then upload my pokedex to HOME.

How safe is that?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I own a copy of Arceus that is sealed, I have been playing on emunand. I was wondering if I could simply inject my save into sysnand without using a cartridge or installing the game, and then upload my pokedex to HOME.

How safe is that?
You can using JKSV "install" a savegame for a game you don't have currently installed, is like if you had installed the game, played and then remove the game but not the savedata.

That should not get you banned, UNLESS YOU INSTALL A NSP ON YOU SYSNAND.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use JKSV (and Checkpoint in the past) to transfer my saves and inject others' saves without any problem and no ban at all.

However, there are several games are red flag - Pokemon (all versions, especially illegal Pokemon), Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Splatoon 2/3 and games with online save data - don't go online with those saves. Animal Crossing can be risky if you use map editor - very few people got ban because of this.

Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I use JKSV to transfer my saves and inject others' saves without any problem and no ban at all.

However, there are several games are red flag - Pokemon (all versions, especially illegal Pokemon), Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Splatoon 2/3 and games with online save data - don't go online with those saves. Animal Crossing can be risky if you use map editor - very few people got ban because of this.
yeah, on that cases you are considered cheating, and cheating is an auto ban.

Dyscordy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Mario Maker 2 one of those games? Also i dont have any illigal pokemon on my save, would i be able to transfer that over?
I use JKSV (and Checkpoint in the past) to transfer my saves and inject others' saves without any problem and no ban at all.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Mario Maker 2 one of those games? Also i dont have any illigal pokemon on my save, would i be able to transfer that over?
No, Mario Maker 2 isn’t risky title, so it is not problem at all.

If no illegal Pokemon and it is your save (create with your profile account), you are fine so they would assume that you play offline entirely.

Dyscordy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, Mario Maker 2 isn’t risky title, so it is not problem at all.

If no illegal Pokemon and it is your save (create with your profile account), you are fine so they would assume that you play offline entirely.
Ok cool! Im just wondering, since you have an onliine profile in smash and splatoon, why would mario maker be different since that game relies basically entirely on your online profile

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok cool! Im just wondering, since you have an onliine profile in smash and splatoon, why would mario maker be different since that game relies basically entirely on your online profile
because Nintendo don't monitor nor crack with online in Mario Maker 2 at all, also even no automatic screen on saves.

As for Splatoon and Smash, they use automatic screen and flag the save or profile if there is abnormal or foul, so red flag = permanent ingame ban or permanent console ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉