Transferring Moon-Lurantis Save into Legit Game?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Pokem, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Pokem
    OP

Pokem GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2016
    United States
    What do I have to do to secure my safety when playing online from the Nintendo ninjas? I've dodged some of their shurikens, and don't wanna get hit.
    I've heard of this "Secure Value" thing. What is that? Is it necessary to delete that? Someone got his save corrupted for deleting that, so idk.
    I've done everything to make sure I'm safe from the ban hammer by deleting the tickets, and the leaked cia itself, and so far, it's working. What else is necessary?

arda likes this.
  2. YayMii

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    I'm not sure what the deal is with the whole Secure Value thing, but I was able to transfer my Lurantis save to an eShop CIA by backing up the the .sav file and copying it over after reinstalling (it should be in the \title\00040000\00175E00\data folder for Moon or \title\00040000\00164800\data for Sun).

Pokem likes this.
  3. GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen GBAtemp Fan

Oct 8, 2009
    I just used JKSM to export save from the digital version and then import into the cart. you may need to create a save on the cart first.

I also used pkhex to set all dates (save created and on each pokemon caught) to the 18th just as a precaution!

Pokem likes this.
  4. Pokem
    OP

Pokem GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2016
    United States
    will make sure to do that

5. LiveLatios

LiveLatios Profesionnal Scalie

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    jksm doesn't deal with secure values... but i deleted the lurantis dumps and replaced them with freeshop copies, and the save still works

6. 4gionz

4gionz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 16, 2014
    Canada
    Jskm does handle secure values what are you talking about!? Or are you talking specifically about sun/moon?

7. gamefan5

gamefan5 Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur

Aug 29, 2010
    Canada
    Somewhere in this Earth
    Transferred the save game into my cart and it worked without a hitch. I did not test online yet however.

8. jjmini

jjmini Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2015
    United States
    Im really hesitant to go online with my lurantis save injected into a retail cart on my non banned 3ds lol.

9. foreveryang

foreveryang GBAtemp Fan

Oct 8, 2015
    United States
    is this really necessary? i'm not planning on using online anytime soon and i think thats the only place where it would matter, but it shouldn't really matter that much if the save created is a day before the 18th since the 3ds clock can be different...right?

10. GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen GBAtemp Fan

Oct 8, 2009
    maybe not but wouldn't hurt to be on the safe side considering the bans of some people trying go online while using the leak. one way to identify a leak-player would be to look at the dates of caught pokemons or when your save was started