esalazar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi,

I know how to transfer from one Wii to another Wii a saved game (not to backup a game, to transfer the savedgame).

But how to do it when the game is in a WBFS USB HDD? It originally was saved in another Wii, playing from a burned DVD, and I cant make it be loaded into the USB Loded one.

Any suggestion?

jceggbert5

Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
esalazar said:
Hi,

I know how to transfer from one Wii to another a saved game.

But how to do it when the game is in a WBFS USB HDD? It originally was saved in another Wii, playing from a burned DVD, and I cant make it be loaded into the USB Loded one.

Any suggestion?

If you have the ISO on your computer, use a WBFS Manager (my favorite is WBFS Manager 3.0) and copy the ISO to your drive.

esalazar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
jceggbert5 said:
If you have the ISO on your computer, use a WBFS Manager (my favorite is WBFS Manager 3.0) and copy the ISO to your drive.

Sorry, I know that.

I mean the savedgame.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
savedgames are not influenced by how the game is loaded, you know.. it doesn't care if it was on usb or dvd

esalazar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
manias said:
savedgames are not influenced by how the game is loaded, you know.. it doesn't care if it was on usb or dvd

Well, I played bloombox bash party from a burned DVD, it created a savedgame file.

Then I tried to play it from my USB, and all I did is lost.

Then played again from DVD and everything is there. All on the same Wii, of course.

esalazar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
xflak40 said:
r u sure both rips are of the same region? Pal games and NTSC games will have different save files even if its for the same game

They are both created from the same ISO. The DVD burned with imgburn, the USB loaded, created with WBFS Manager.

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
esalazar said:
xflak40 said:
r u sure both rips are of the same region? Pal games and NTSC games will have different save files even if its for the same game

They are both created from the same ISO. The DVD burned with imgburn, the USB loaded, created with WBFS Manager.
only time this happens is if One of the Tags where changed in the USB loader ..

RBKE69 Spielberg | EA BoomBlox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill