Hacking [Trainer] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

Lolicry

Trophies
XP
Country
So yeah, the only things that works for me is map loading and setting an item at x,y,a. Setting hearts/magic doesn't work and "save cheats" crashes my wii u. Do you have any idea why?

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So yeah, the only things that works for me is map loading and setting an item at x,y,a. Setting hearts/magic doesn't work and "save cheats" crashes my wii u. Do you have any idea why?
probably not using the Codehandler from CosmoCortney

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you for this trainer! But, Shinzuya, what happened to your old trainer? The last version of it was 9.5, wasn't it?
Or did you release another version after that?

I tried out to use both trainers simultaneously but they only work somehow together. When I use the Exploit and TCPGecko,
I can use the functions of the new trainer but only a few of the old one, like the Boat Instant Warp feature.
When I use Kernel10 and PyGecko, the new trainer can't even connect to my Wii U correctly.
Strangely, sometimes after I start playing, they stop working all of a sudden.

Are you going to include more features? It would be nice to have a Supersprint feature, like the Action Replay
code from the GCN version. What bothers me is the Deku Leaf Fly Up feature because you get launched up
and then you can only barely control Link.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you for this trainer! But, Shinzuya, what happened to your old trainer? The last version of it was 9.5, wasn't it?
Or did you release another version after that?

I tried out to use both trainers simultaneously but they only work somehow together. When I use the Exploit and TCPGecko,
I can use the functions of the new trainer but only a few of the old one, like the Boat Instant Warp feature.
When I use Kernel10 and PyGecko, the new trainer can't even connect to my Wii U correctly.
Strangely, sometimes after I start playing, they stop working all of a sudden.

Are you going to include more features? It would be nice to have a Supersprint feature, like the Action Replay
code from the GCN version. What bothers me is the Deku Leaf Fly Up feature because you get launched up
and then you can only barely control Link.
You have to use TCP Gecko installer via homebrew launcher with CosmoCortneys Codehandler for the newest Version.
I remade the Trainer as Version 1.0 (now 3.3)
Version 9.5 does not exist anymore, since I switched over to JGecko U what requires the Codehandler from CosmoCortney.
I've already found Speed Hack though, but didnt note down the Address, so I lost it. What I have is Crouch Speed.
I will definitely update the Trainer in the future with more functions, but I can't promise when this will happen.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why the "button" hacks (like moon jump) doesn't work with wii u pro controller? Hope it does in the future :)
Cause it only supports the Gamepad
I don't have a Pro Controller, so I can't get the address for the Pro Controller (well i could use hid to vpad though)

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wind Waker HD V4.1

- Added Boat Teleport
- Added Tooltips to each Boat Teleport Button
- Added "Check for Updates" Button
- Removed wrong Text

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wind Waker HD HD V4.2

- Fixed resize when pressing the Boat Teleport Button

Just Press "Check for Updates" and you'll get the latest Version!

Master-Killua

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I'll do it. It will probably be added in the next Update which I'm currently working on. :)

Edit: Ehhh, sadly I can't use TCP Gecko + HID to VPAD together, so it is not possible for me to find the Pro Controller Button Activator. :x
really? damn :(
hope you get a cheap pro controller anyway...or from a friend of yours
I'd like to help because I have one, but I don't know anything about Wii u codes :( (I really wish I could help)

WindWakerFan23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do I install cosmocourtney's codehandler? I cant use anything in the main page of the trainer
I also have a file called codehandler.bin which i'm not sure what to do with.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
how do I install cosmocourtney's codehandler? I cant use anything in the main page of the trainer
I also have a file called codehandler.bin which i'm not sure what to do with.
Use this. Just extract it to your sd root so it looks like this
sd:\wiiu\apps\tcpgecko

it has a built in codehandler now, so you dont need the codehandler.bin anymore

Attachments

• tcpgecko installer.rar
    94.4 KB · Views: 155

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn I think I cant