Hacking [Trainer] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

JamesFury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What items does the Infinite Items code work on? Also does the Infinite Hearts need to be reset on the trainer when a change in game is made? I ask because I had Infinite Hearts on during the first dungeon, but I was still losing hearts. I'm on USA Wii U and disk with CBHC, while using the newest TCPGecko.

Last edited by JamesFury,

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What items does the Infinite Items code work on? Also does the Infinite Hearts need to be reset on the trainer when a change in game is made? I ask because I had Infinite Hearts on during the first dungeon, but I was still losing hearts. I'm on USA Wii U and disk with CBHC, while using the newest TCPGecko.
Infinite Hearts should always work.. Dunno.. ://

Infinite Items is for the bag where the butterflys etc are stored

JamesFury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are the codes that I know are working for me. Infinite Water Time, Moon Jump. I use moon jump to get high enough with the Infinite Hearts on and I still take damage. How exactly does the Rupee code work? I tried what it said to do but it still took away rupees when I was trying the Squid shooter minigame. Just got the magic meter and Infinite Magic isn't working either.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here are the codes that I know are working for me. Infinite Water Time, Moon Jump. I use moon jump to get high enough with the Infinite Hearts on and I still take damage. How exactly does the Rupee code work? I tried what it said to do but it still took away rupees when I was trying the Squid shooter minigame. Just got the magic meter and Infinite Magic isn't working either.
Then you do something wrong... Maybe..
For my friend everything is working fine. Myself couldnt retest it yet but I might do it later. What Firmware are you using? Are you sure you have the latest tcpgecko.elf ?

Last edited by Dekirai,

JamesFury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you do something wrong... Maybe..
For my friend everything is working fine. Myself couldnt retest it yet but I might do it later. What Firmware are you using? Are you sure you have the latest tcpgecko.elf ?

I have the latest tcpgecko.elf. I just redownloaded it today and put it on my SD Card. I am on 5.5.2 U. I'm gonna try the downloaded version from USB Helper to see if it fixes. It seems the only code that will work with the USB Helper version is Moon Jump.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have the latest tcpgecko.elf. I just redownloaded it today and put it on my SD Card. I am on 5.5.2 U. I'm gonna try the downloaded version from USB Helper to see if it fixes. It seems the only code that will work with the USB Helper version is Moon Jump.
5.5.2 could be the problem
usb helper wont help you
I own the Disk Version of the game and some other people the eShop (USB Helper) version and both works perfectly.
It has to be 5.5.2

JamesFury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the difference between Infinite Air and Infinite Water Time? Also is there anything I can do to get the codes working on 5.5.2? Like if you give me the codes I can test if they'll work, or search for the new address?

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What's the difference between Infinite Air and Infinite Water Time? Also is there anything I can do to get the codes working on 5.5.2? Like if you give me the codes I can test if they'll work, or search for the new address?
Infinite Air means you can swim forever
infinite Water Time is for the Forest Water that you can get in your Bottle.

You have to search for the new addresses. I can't do it since I'm still on 5.5.1 and I never touched my Wii U again since the Update cause I don't need the Wii U right now.

JamesFury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure.

Always search in the range from 10000000 to 20000000

Tell me what codes you really want and I tell you what value to search for

I'm hoping to look for Infinite Health, Magic, and Bottle Modification if the Arrow and Bomb codes will work when I unlock them.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm hoping to look for Infinite Health, Magic, and Bottle Modification if the Arrow and Bomb codes will work when I unlock them.
For Health:

Each heart has 4 pieces. So for example if you have exactly 1 Heart left, you have to search for "4"
If you have full 20 hearts, you have to search for 50.
3 full hearts is the value 0C because 12 in hex is 0C

For the best, you just count your current hearts, enter the decimal on this page http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/decimal-to-hex-converter and press Convert to get the hex value.

For Magic:

If you have no upgrade of the magic and its a full bar, search for 10
If it is empty, search for 00
If you have the upgrade and its a full bar, search for 20

I hope it helps

For modifying bombs, arrows and rupees you do the same as the heart one.
Enter the decimal number into the converter and let it convert into the hex number and search for this value
Decrease/Increase the value and search for the changed value.

For Bottle modification you have to search for that Item thats current in your bottle.
If in bottle 1 is example the item "Blue Elixier", then you have to search for 53.
If the Bottle is empty, you have to search for 50.

Here are all Bottle Item ID's

Code:
        public void bottle(uint address1, string mode)
        {
            switch (mode)
            {
                case "No Bottle":
                    Gecko.poke08(address1, 0xFF);
                    break;

case "Empty":
                    Gecko.poke08(address1, 0x50);
                    break;

case "Red Elixier":
                    Gecko.poke08(address1, 0x51);
                    break;

case "Green Elixier":
                    Gecko.poke08(address1, 0x52);
                    break;

case "Blue Elixier":
                    Gecko.poke08(address1, 0x53);
                    break;

case "Soup (Half)":
                    Gecko.poke08(address1, 0x54);
                    break;

case "Soup":
                    Gecko.poke08(address1, 0x55);
                    break;

case "Water":
                    Gecko.poke08(address1, 0x56);
                    break;

case "Fairy":
                    Gecko.poke08(address1, 0x57);
                    break;

case "Pollen":
                    Gecko.poke08(address1, 0x58);
                    break;

case "Magic Water":
                    Gecko.poke08(address1, 0x59);
                    break;
            }
        }

Last edited by Dekirai,

JamesFury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I found the address for hearts which is 18A4EFF0 now how do I make it Infinite? NVM I just changed the one address in JGecko U. Would it be possible to get the codes for Infinite Air and Infinite Water Time?

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think I found the address for hearts which is 18A4EFF0 now how do I make it Infinite? NVM I just changed the one address in JGecko U. Would it be possible to get the codes for Infinite Air and Infinite Water Time?
For Air try the address 14352821
and for water time 18a4f051

JamesFury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far I'm having trouble with Magic. I can get the magic bar filled but it's still not Infinite. It's at two addresses 10976E10 and 18A7C710.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So far I'm having trouble with Magic. I can get the magic bar filled but it's still not Infinite. It's at two addresses 10976E10 and 18A7C710.
It should be 18A7C710 if Hearts is in the 18000000 range too, since Magic and Hearts are almost side by side.
If it is not infinite, then you are doing something wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1