Hacking [Trainer] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks man, good job any chance u will be doing Zelda TW in the future?
Of course.
But the tcpgecko.elf is bugged with Twilight Princess. If you play the game and connect to it with JGeck U, your Wii U will crash after doing different things.
If you pause and unpause your game, the Wii U might crash.
If you leave the current area, the Wii U might crash.

So.. WW HD is currently the best game to hack, since it does not crash there.

Reactions: Graphiceye1821

Graphiceye1821

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course.
But the tcpgecko.elf is bugged with Twilight Princess. If you play the game and connect to it with JGeck U, your Wii U will crash after doing different things.
If you pause and unpause your game, the Wii U might crash.
If you leave the current area, the Wii U might crash.

So.. WW HD is currently the best game to hack, since it does not crash there.

Is this because of 5.5.2? I tired it with 5.5.1 and most of the simple things (Hearts & Magic) it work 100%.

Graphiceye1821

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the % on stable because it was working for me last night now it's not at all it says Successfully Connect?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What is the % on stable because it was working for me last night now it's not at all it says Successfully Connect?

Also sometimes my moon jump doesn't work and then it does and now can't get Infinite Hearts Arrows Rupee ect to work.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Also sometimes my moon jump doesn't work and then it does and now can't get Infinite Hearts Arrows Rupee ect to work.
Ehh dunno.
I never had this problem

Reactions: Graphiceye1821

Graphiceye1821

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works and some of the boat spawn locations don't work, plus this mite sound weird but when I had the trainer on I was missing 4ish treasure charts and I know I got them so I restarted my game and 1 of them on windfall island in a chest I got it but it never showed up so reset game (without trainer and I got it)....weird.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It works and some of the boat spawn locations don't work, plus this mite sound weird but when I had the trainer on I was missing 4ish treasure charts and I know I got them so I restarted my game and 1 of them on windfall island in a chest I got it but it never showed up so reset game (without trainer and I got it)....weird.
5.5.2?

Graphiceye1821

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea playing now

Saw ur post about the main story messing up if too many were on (I only had maybe 6 main and 2 item mod on) only the charts side quest messed up.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yea playing now

Saw ur post about the main story messing up if too many were on (I only had maybe 6 main and 2 item mod on) only the charts side quest messed up.
Sadly I cant update amything right now. My wlan got fcked up and now i can only use lan.. I dont have a lan adapter or anything. I might buy a new router. So I wont be able to do any game hacks until I have a new Router

Graphiceye1821

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well It did it again to me with a missing chart lol, and I just noticed it after 4 hours later. It seems random which ones. I searched for one but couldn't find one, is there a code for having All the treasure charts?

Last edited by Graphiceye1821,

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well It did it again to me with a missing chart lol, and I just noticed it after 4 hours later. It seems random which ones. I searched for one but couldn't find one, is there a code for having All the treasure charts?
This never happend to me.. e.e
But no, there is no code for it

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Removed 5.5.1 + 5.5.2 Buttons
Went back to the normal form like before
Works on both Wii U Versions (5.5.1 + 5.5.2)

johndoegba

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a problem that sometimes cheats work and sometimes they don't. I have a CBHC'd Wii U and i am playing the WWHD which is installed with WUP installer GX. I really can't figure out what the issue might be. I'm using the latest tcpgecko which at the moment of this writing is uploaded 14 days ago. I'm on FW 5.5.1. I connect to the game while ingame and not while in the main menu.

Last edited by johndoegba,

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a problem that sometimes cheats work and sometimes they don't. I have a CBHC'd Wii U and i am playing the WWHD which is installed with WUP installer GX. I really can't figure out what the issue might be. I'm using the latest tcpgecko which at the moment of this writing is uploaded 14 days ago. I'm on FW 5.5.1. I connect to the game while ingame and not while in the main menu.
Well I was playing wind waker just fine with my trainer today with the same setup as you but without cbhc but this shouldnt matter
It also doesnt matter at what time you press connect
I dont know what the problem could be

johndoegba

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I was playing wind waker just fine with my trainer today with the same setup as you but without cbhc but this shouldnt matter
It also doesnt matter at what time you press connect
I dont know what the problem could be

Strange. I connected while at the main menu. Now the cheats work normally. I hope this doesn’t change.

Reactions: Dekirai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr