trading forum

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by bajibbles, Jan 31, 2007.

1. bajibbles
    OP

bajibbles Ragnafreak

Nov 4, 2002
    Sydney
    short and sweet:

be able to tag your topic title with the seller's location? Obviously some people are ok for intn'l shipping but when its something like guitar hero 2 secondhand the costs make it not worth it for anyone overseas.

Just a suggestion, maybe be able to put a flag emote/just suggest it on the rules for sellers to specify their regionality on their topic title? already a few of the questions are things like, do you ship overseas and what are the costs. Knowing your buyers location (they don't always place it on their little name/avatar panel) might save alot of questions?

2. Bali

Bali GBAtemp Regular

Nov 10, 2002
    Netherlands
    I haven't actually been in the trading forum yet, but can't you just give that infor yourself in the topics?
    Just use shorts for everything:
    For sale [FS]
    item
    [Country]

So if you're a seller from the USA selling a supercard DS one it would look like:
    [FS] Supercard DS one [USA]

See what i mean? My example isn't great but i hope you get the big idea. If a community is using the same shorts for everything, everything will work out nicely

3. captain^k

captain^k GBAtemp Regular

Mar 20, 2003
    New Zealand
    makes sense to me [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice