trading forum

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by bajibbles, Jan 31, 2007.

Jan 31, 2007

trading forum by bajibbles at 10:29 AM (697 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. bajibbles
    OP

Member bajibbles Ragnafreak

Australia
    short and sweet:

be able to tag your topic title with the seller's location? Obviously some people are ok for intn'l shipping but when its something like guitar hero 2 secondhand the costs make it not worth it for anyone overseas.

Just a suggestion, maybe be able to put a flag emote/just suggest it on the rules for sellers to specify their regionality on their topic title? already a few of the questions are things like, do you ship overseas and what are the costs. Knowing your buyers location (they don't always place it on their little name/avatar panel) might save alot of questions?

2. Bali

Member Bali GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I haven't actually been in the trading forum yet, but can't you just give that infor yourself in the topics?
    Just use shorts for everything:
    For sale [FS]
    item
    [Country]

So if you're a seller from the USA selling a supercard DS one it would look like:
    [FS] Supercard DS one [USA]

See what i mean? My example isn't great but i hope you get the big idea. If a community is using the same shorts for everything, everything will work out nicely

3. captain^k

Member captain^k GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    makes sense to me [​IMG]