Hacking Totally messed up installing A9LH and Luma3DS - deleted .tmd and. App files in God mode

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've copied them all into the folder, and none show up on hourglass9. All I can select is hs.app and hs1.app. do you mean try deleting all of the files that aren't for my region/model? Did you leave hs.app in the folder too?
Make sure they are in the correct folder and make sure you unzipped the files. Assuming you have done that then I'm not sure what is going wrong for you. I just did this 2 days ago and it worked fine. My only suggestion would be to use the Universal Inject Generator to make your own inject file from your personal hs.app dump.

Oh. I won't be able to continue if that's the case.
Send me your hs.app and I will inject it for you. Quickly though. I go to work in 45 min.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've copied them all into the folder, and none show up on hourglass9. All I can select is hs.app and hs1.app. do you mean try deleting all of the files that aren't for my region/model? Did you leave hs.app in the folder too?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh. I won't be able to continue if that's the case.

So yes delete hs.app and hs1.app, I had the same issue as well when I had the dumped hs.app and the correct injectable in the same directory. Maybe the program looks for these names first, try to just have the injectable for your model and region in the /files9 folder.

jtfnroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure they are in the correct folder and make sure you unzipped the files. Assuming you have done that then I'm not sure what is going wrong for you. I just did this 2 days ago and it worked fine. My only suggestion would be to use the Universal Inject Generator to make your own inject file from your personal hs.app dump.

Send me your hs.app and I will inject it for you. Quickly though. I go to work in 45 min.
Do i just upload it here?

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I just got health and safety dumped ok, but now there are no fbi files selectable when I go to inject. Im sure i put the files in the folder like the guide said. Also I'm stuck on the select inject file screen as the only way to proceed is to press a. Am I ok to power down without causing damage?

How did you solve it? Im getting that same error when dumping

Rockstead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just in case you haven't got freeShop working I literally just sent a message to a friend with how to do it, I will copy paste here for you:

I've been trying to follow your instructions but I'm stuck at step 1. I scan the code in, the 3DS starts to load it and then says "can't load image". I'm not sure what to do to solve that.

Does anyone know what the issue is?

Rockstead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been trying to follow your instructions but I'm stuck at step 1. I scan the code in, the 3DS starts to load it and then says "can't load image". I'm not sure what to do to solve that.

Does anyone know what the issue is?

Oops, found my own mistake, I did not scan with FBI, I was scanning with system camera app.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1