Top action/mind-bending movies

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
dont get it , did you cut n paste some imdb list .. thats one random genre mix u have there . Really enjoyed looper , was kinda gutted to read the story was meant to finish thereby not allowing pointless sequels . Although the basic concept is open to continuation with other characters the main story is over. Like the thought of it progressing though.

Engert

I love me
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes Primer was a good movie but too low-budget and it had that high-school feel. Generally a good movie.
Bond? Oh c'mon! It's the same old story with different actors.

You don't get any more mind-bending then Memento, Inception, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or Being John Malkovich. Those are some of the highlights of mind-bending.

Engert

I love me
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
i wasnt inferring bond bends yer mind , but it fits in that random as fuck list the op posted .

That list is not random. The ranking is random. It also says action or mind bending. Bond would fit in action. But it's boring action so it didn't make the list.
But i can throw it in there since Bond is probably a movie that is dear to you.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
not dear to me at all , aside from its britishness , its just by far better than more than a handful of those movies in the list and deserves a place . a blind man on a galloping horse can see that.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
debbie does dallas

From a kid starwars (first 3) , love war movies , anything that tells a story.

The msyery around the first matrix was cool , the others although telling the story lost their appeal.

Espionage , anything that has a goverment cover up feel , im not majorly fussy , equally i can watch some mindless shite steven segal movie , or a chick flick with the mrs . Tbh most the films we watch together are scary haunting films , but they are getting to samey these days . Really enjoyed looper the other night , prometheous was good better 2nd time round . Would really love to see some really well made film of the back of a video game , maybe Halo with a proper gritty back story , not just all out kill the covenant . Basically m8 ill watch anything depends on the mood , but ill say the acting has to make it beleivable and not the cgi.

Engert

I love me
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
From your description it seems that we have similar taste. Not 100% but similar. Taste changes with time of course.
Good thing you mentioned Prometheus. It was the classic movie-mistakes-repeated-100-times. If you are on a different planet and you got a mamba looking creature looking at you, what do you do? Do you touch it? Do you make out with it? Or are you cautious and load your gun? I do the last one.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
yeah i have , i like the ironman films more . World War Z sounds interesting , the guy that wrote toystory3 and the new hunger games is the new writer for starwars 7 , not a tragedy i guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't know how I missed this https://youtu.be/OgLD1yhxNik?si=I94vWUB9-LcKc5jR