Top 10 Best Shows Ever Existed

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by dead_guy, Sep 2, 2016.

1. dead_guy
    OP

dead_guy Banned

Banned
    Aug 15, 2016
    in a cave
    NUMBER 10 : The Nutshack

The Nutshack is one of the best shows of all time.The animation is perfect,the characters are perfect,the voice acting is perfect.All of the episodes has great plots and when it comes to the intro,its awesome animation and it's catchy song,The Nutsack is the best show of all time.

NUMBER 9 : The Nutshack

The Nutshack is one of the best shows of all time.The animation is perfect,the characters are perfect,the voice acting is perfect.All of the episodes has great plots and when it comes to the intro,its awesome animation and it's catchy song,The Nutsack is the best show of all time.
    NUMBER 8 : The Nutshack

NUMBER 7 : The Nutshack

NUMBER 6 : The Nutshack

NUMBER 5 : The Nutshack

NUMBER 4 : The Nutshack

NUMBER 3 : The Nutshack

NUMBER 2 : The Nutshack

NUMBER 1 : The Nutshack

Last edited by dead_guy, Sep 2, 2016
  2. CIAwesome526

CIAwesome526 Im ugly and im proud

Mar 25, 2014
    United States
    The Lake, Kalos Region
    you have problems

NutymcNuty likes this.
  3. dead_guy
    OP

dead_guy Banned

Banned
    Aug 15, 2016
    in a cave
    if you saying that i have problems because i love nutshack,then you have problems mister.

4. Luckkill4u

Luckkill4u 4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 13, 2008
    Canada
    Insomnia
    But is it Nut-shack or Nuts-hack? Uh oh

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

5. MarcelFTW

MarcelFTW Member

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2015
    Somewhere in sweden
    deez nuts

NutymcNuty likes this.
  6. dead_guy
    OP

dead_guy Banned

Banned
    Aug 15, 2016
    in a cave
    you misspelled the nutshack

NutymcNuty likes this.
  7. Touko White

Touko White Scarlet's Clone

Jan 12, 2016
    United Kingdom
    England
    Sorry, you forgot the Nutshack.
    (also you forgot Father Ted, and Only Fools and Horses.)

8. dead_guy
    OP

dead_guy Banned

Banned
    Aug 15, 2016
    in a cave
    No they suck.I only love The Nutshack.

9. Touko White

Jan 12, 2016
    United Kingdom
    England
    I prefer the Memeshack myself. The worst shack is Imageshack, though.

Bubsy Bobcat likes this.
  10. dead_guy
    OP

dead_guy Banned

Banned
    Aug 15, 2016
    in a cave
    But i still love the nutshack.Lets watch The Nutshack marathon togetegetregrether.

Touko White likes this.
  11. Touko White

Jan 12, 2016
    United Kingdom
    England
    I also found an error in your post:
    The Nutshack is one of the best shows of all time.

Correct it, now:

The Nutshack is the best show of all time.

12. dead_guy
    OP

dead_guy Banned

Banned
    Aug 15, 2016
    in a cave
    look i did it now lets watch the nutshack togehreteher.