Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, is there really no way to repack those CPKs without requesting a SDK from criware? Kinda asking from a modding standpoint, not just uncensoring. Want to play around with those luas.

Katkat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
With CPK File Builder (V.1.49.34) I have a slight worry , I wanted to import a csv file to facilitate the creation of group and Attribute but I encounter an error: Local File not found " /Message/Stainless.msbp "

Hyborix3

Gabi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is my first time modding and I'm sorry if I have not done my research much, it's because I'm getting overwhelmed with everything since I'm new to the modding scene.

So right now, what I've gotten is that I can't simply play the patched version from my disc unless I use DDD. My main big question is that is it really required for you to use your own Dump instead let's say your friends or something? I've tried patching with my friend's dump and I keep getting the error of Xdelta3 could not be located even though it's inside the file.

misterqqqface

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That reminds me...
I'm having trouble dumping the dlc myself. Do you have an idea of how to do it properly?? or do I need to get the game to call the files (go to a dlc area, wear a dlc costume, etc...) to make it dump them??

EDIT: I'm telling ddd to only dump the vol/aoc folder as I already have everything else.

I did a full rip (just /vol for the titledumper argument) and the dlc was in /vol/aoc0005000c101ed800/

Jhimura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am already on chpt 2 of the Eur release on loadiine! If I patch the game, will my save file still work? or do I have to begin a new game? because I prefer NOT to patch if I need to start all over, please help!!

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, I am already on chpt 2 of the Eur release on loadiine! If I patch the game, will my save file still work? or do I have to begin a new game? because I prefer NOT to patch if I need to start all over, please help!!
Yes, just patch it and replace the game files on your sd card. saves will work.

Reactions: Jhimura

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
With CPK File Builder (V.1.49.34) I have a slight worry , I wanted to import a csv file to facilitate the creation of group and Attribute but I encounter an error: Local File not found " /Message/Stainless.msbp "
Based on the mention of an MSBP file I can assume that the games is using MSBT files for some/all of it's strings.

These are my own assumptions for what the acronyms mean:
MSBP -> Message Binary Project
MSBT -> Message Binary Text

For anyone interested I did write an MSBT Editor. It may ore may not be useful for you guys when editing TMFE files.

Last edited by IcySon55,

Katkat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@IcySon55
Thank you

I managed properly repack the file "pack_031_message.cpk" In the end I created a project with CpkFileBuilder then I manually created groups as well as the attributes, I applied compression to 111 files concerned and when compress I put "64" for Data Alignment, I repack time I copied the Cpk my SD and I launched Loadiine and no worries

RyanAlucard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's an android tablet, try to apply each xdelta patch one by one with rom patcher. I used that for patching snes game when I haven't a computer, but I don't garantee you that it will work ^^"

Yeah that didn't work. It wouldn't do anything after I clicked on it to start it. Anyway I can at least just get the restored costumes in the EUR or EN version? That's mostly what I'm looking forward to having.

Last edited by RyanAlucard,

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just finished chapter 2. theres few typos while playing on chapter 2. not a big deal though. should run spell check if possible with the strings to find these errors
If you're on the latest patch version, these lines are probably not typos and are likely from Tsubasa. Unless they happened to be in in dialogue choices I did not pick.

raberaff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey! First off! Thank you for ur ahrd work on this.

Second: I am new to the WiiU stuff but got my 3DS hacked and so on. Do I have to homebrew my WiiU or so for this or do I only need to dumb my game and patch it?

misterqqqface

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! First off! Thank you for ur ahrd work on this.

Second: I am new to the WiiU stuff but got my 3DS hacked and so on. Do I have to homebrew my WiiU or so for this or do I only need to dumb my game and patch it?

Both. I didn't have any WiiU hacks going on until now. The loadiine guide pretty much tells you all you need to know to "hack" your WiiU: http://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-gx2.413823/

For ripping discs, read the ddd guide which is also linked in the loadiine guide.

Once you get that ll set up, read the first post in here to set up the patch.

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah that didn't work. It wouldn't do anything after I clicked on it to start it. Anyway I can at least just get the restored costumes in the EUR or EN version?
Yeah, you just need to replace the first two file (those who begin by 000 and 010) from content/pack with the same file from a japanese version

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Due to eyesight problems It's a big strain to read white text on a light backbround. The contrast is too low.
Use your browser's zoom feature to make the text larger and easier to read.

If you know CSS you can also use add-ons/extensions in Firefox/Chrome to change the colors on GBAtemp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright