Translation Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story English Translation

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't even get the sport university choice. So far I've read that all you have to do is become the club master and have at least fitness 200. Is there anything else I missed?
If you have a save a few months before graduation, you can try to use Judo command some more just to make sure. (When you mentioned you counted Judo Club command, did you count only the successful one? I'm not sure about the number, but usually if I keep using Judo command most of the time, I'll automatically have the 1st rate sports university as one of the choices.)

Also, you need to stay in the Judo club before graduation. (If you quit, you won't be the club master.)

Umaumaumau

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you have a save a few months before graduation, you can try to use Judo command some more just to make sure. (When you mentioned you counted Judo Club command, did you count only the successful one? I'm not sure about the number, but usually if I keep using Judo command most of the time, I'll automatically have the 1st rate sports university as one of the choices.)

Also, you need to stay in the Judo club before graduation. (If you quit, you won't be the club master.)

I counted the successful ones only and as I mentioned: I had 400 before the 2nd year was over. I kept doing the judo command in my third year all the time and never left. Is there maybe an event that tells you that you became club master?

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I counted the successful ones only and as I mentioned: I had 400 before the 2nd year was over. I kept doing the judo command in my third year all the time and never left. Is there maybe an event that tells you that you became club master?

I don't remember if there's any indication for club master, but I'd know I failed if I didn't get the first-rate sports university as the career choices.

Ah, I just read the Japanese FAQs and it stated that you should have Niina in the club as well.
http://www29.atwiki.jp/3rd_story/pages/32.html#id_b97ed25b

柔道部のクラブマスターは、3年目9月~10月に発生する引退イベントを見ることが条件(新名所属、要部活経験値)
Roughly translated as; To become a Judo Club Master, you need to see the club retirement event around September-October in 3rd year (Where Niina is the club member and you participated in club activities quite a lot.)

I don't remember whether I ever aimed for Judo Club Master without Niina in the club or not so I can't confirm it.

Umaumaumau

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't remember if there's any indication for club master, but I'd know I failed if I didn't get the first-rate sports university as the career choices.

Ah, I just read the Japanese FAQs and it stated that you should have Niina in the club as well.
http://www29.atwiki.jp/3rd_story/pages/32.html#id_b97ed25b

Roughly translated as; To become a Judo Club Master, you need to see the club retirement event around September-October in 3rd year (Where Niina is the club member and you participated in club activities quite a lot.)

I don't remember whether I ever aimed for Judo Club Master without Niina in the club or not so I can't confirm it.

I see. I do have Niina in the club. Luckily I have a lot of saves, so I will just try more. I think I just somehow missed the club retirement event. Thank you very much for the help!

Reactions: jjjewel

Kaorin

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Thanks for your hard work!

I played game with your patch and it awesome = )
I'd like to help you with finding bugs and typos, but english is not my native, so i'm kinda useless. (

Also, I looking forward for DS patch, cause I miss, you know, poking with stylus and all that stuff =)

Wish you best luck!
And sorry for mistakes.

SenYui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I see. I do have Niina in the club. Luckily I have a lot of saves, so I will just try more. I think I just somehow missed the club retirement event. Thank you very much for the help!
Remember to quit your part time job before the boss gave a fulltime job offer. That offer will stop any sports university offer.

Serralina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I can ask, how is the next patch coming along? I'm a completionist, so I'm wanting to do my "Collect Everything I Can" on the final version of the patch, so there won't be save game compatibility issues. I've been having a blast playing the game on "all for fun" runs, in the meantime.

ETA: Oops, I didn't realize that even though I made an account here, I didn't make a thank-you post in this thread for the patch. Thank you! I've been enjoying the game so much since the patch came out! For the first week, my sister and I had to switch off the PSP every other hour.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I can ask, how is the next patch coming along? I'm a completionist, so I'm wanting to do my "Collect Everything I Can" on the final version of the patch, so there won't be save game compatibility issues. I've been having a blast playing the game on "all for fun" runs, in the meantime.

ETA: Oops, I didn't realize that even though I made an account here, I didn't make a thank-you post in this thread for the patch. Thank you! I've been enjoying the game so much since the patch came out! For the first week, my sister and I had to switch off the PSP every other hour.

It'll take a little while for me to finish checking the scripts. :D

kuroria

Trophies
XP
Country
HI! first I'd like to thank you for the translation. you really help these people who dont know Japanese to play these games so thank you so much.
I have a problem. I finished the game trying to go for kouichi's it ended horribly. barely managed to let him let me call him kouichi. so the problem I have is that I have absolutely no idea how to do the approach mode. can anyone guide me to how to let me do that? is there any requirements to dating them? Im playing this on a ppsspp on my android.

omg im so stupid. found out literally minutes after I posted this. still thank you again for this awesome translation. you have my eternal gratitude!!! > 3 <

Abby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI! first I'd like to thank you for the translation. you really help these people who dont know Japanese to play these games so thank you so much.
I have a problem. I finished the game trying to go for kouichi's it ended horribly. barely managed to let him let me call him kouichi. so the problem I have is that I have absolutely no idea how to do the approach mode. can anyone guide me to how to let me do that? is there any requirements to dating them? Im playing this on a ppsspp on my android.

omg im so stupid. found out literally minutes after I posted this. still thank you again for this awesome translation. you have my eternal gratitude!!! > 3 <

hey kuroria does the characters appear when they talk cause apparently mine doesn't appear.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i start playing it seems the avatars don't appear im using ppsspp does anyone know why the avatars don't appear
Try Game Settings and then Rendering Mode. Change it to something different from your current setting and see if it fixes the problem.
Make sure you use the recent version for PPSSPP. The old versions had problem with graphics. (Mine is version 0.9.9 and it works fine. The current version is 1.0.1 which I haven't tried but I guess it should work, too.)

ttiffany

Trophies
XP
Country
THANK YOU for the translation! Been following since 1st Love (I'm the ultimate lurker) and I just wanted to say thank you so much for your effort.

Question: I have no idea how to get this angel/devil mode working.. any tips anyone?
Also, are there cheats for this? like, is there any way to get cheats for the game on a legit PSP?
OR, does anyone have a sav file [for psp] -with all/most CGs and endings unlocked that they'd be willing to share? I don't have time/ too lazy to finish the routes I want to see sooooo yea, It'd be much appreciated!!

Thanks!

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THANK YOU for the translation! Been following since 1st Love (I'm the ultimate lurker) and I just wanted to say thank you so much for your effort.

Question: I have no idea how to get this angel/devil mode working.. any tips anyone?
Also, are there cheats for this? like, is there any way to get cheats for the game on a legit PSP?
OR, does anyone have a sav file [for psp] -with all/most CGs and endings unlocked that they'd be willing to share? I don't have time/ too lazy to finish the routes I want to see sooooo yea, It'd be much appreciated!!

Thanks!
For angel/devil modes, you can read the tutorial from the Extra menu. (I think it covers everything you should know. What's left is that you have to try to master the Approach mode to get the Angel or Devil skinship.)

I can't help with the save files or cheats, but if you don't feel like playing, I made a lot of videos on YouTube while I tested the patch. The translation might be outdated and had some mistakes, but I think they aren't that bad. Just search for TMGS3 or Tokimemo GS3 and you should find a bunch of them. There are videos from other users as well. You can search with general keywords like Tokimeki Memorial girl's side 3rd story and you should find a lot of them.

-------------------

By the way, I'm still seeking help for the missing graphic problem during the Approach Mode, so until the problem is solved (or until I'm certain that it really can't be solved), I won't release a fixed patch yet. :)

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help Needed from people who play this English patch on PSP (not emulators)

Did anyone encounter the missing graphic problem during the skinship mode when you played it on PSP? JamRules is helping me fix the problem now and he needs to know if the problem was with emulator only or it occurred on PSP, too. (I don't have a PSP to test it now.)

For example, when you get to the skinship mode with the guy (or guys), the heart and all the icons went missing. (Ex. You won't see any of the hearts or buttons in the picture below during the skinship mode.)
4BkqYA3.jpg

I'm not sure whether there are many people who still visit this thread, but if you read this and had played it on PSP, please let me know whether you had ever encountered such problems. Thank you very much. ^_^

Reactions: mdtank

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've had it happen once. It was on Kou's route. I can't describe it that well since it's been a few months since I played it, but I remember it was during a date, one of the scenes where the screen goes white and he's gazing at you. I think it was one of my first playthroughs since I there were no icons and I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. I failed of course :D

Mitsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello i just played this game recently and I finish tamao route but when i play new game his cgs and other cg i got is all gone :( is it really like that?

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i just played this game recently and I finish tamao route but when i play new game his cgs and other cg i got is all gone :( is it really like that?
That's not normal.

It depends on what you played it with, too.
(Next time you ask for help, please also specify what you use, ex. A real PSP, an emulator, etc.)

If you played it on PSP, check your memory stick/storage media. If it's an emulator, check if you installed it properly and if you switched to a different version, etc. (If you switch version, you need to copy your savedata folder to the new one. You might read the emulator's guides/FAQs for more details.)

sadoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've had it happen once. It was on Kou's route. I can't describe it that well since it's been a few months since I played it, but I remember it was during a date, one of the scenes where the screen goes white and he's gazing at you. I think it was one of my first playthroughs since I there were no icons and I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. I failed of course :D

The same thing happened to me, on the route of Kou, but only once. Oh, I was playing on a PSP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol