Translation Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story English Translation

SenYui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know about the other guys,
but according to the japanese guide, there is an event in devil mode with Kou-chan.
Too bad, I couldn't really fully understand it. Since I'm just trying to figure out the guide through google translator.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but according to the japanese guide, there is an event in devil mode with Kou-chan.
Too bad, I couldn't really fully understand it. Since I'm just trying to figure out the guide through google translator.
There are some events, CG, and ADV specific to whether you are an Angel or a Sweet Devil.

I was thinking about writing a guide for how to get the new stuff but I didn't have time. So I'll leave it to the players to discuss about how to get them and maybe someone will write a guide for you. :)

Seru Seru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used this cheat : _C0 RICH MAX
_L 0x102F3CDC 0x000003E7

It worked on both the psp and ppsspp for me, what code were you using?

I used the cheat codes that were located on the thread here! The cheat code you gave me did work though! (So thank you!!)

borleaux

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Well, i'm going to try to download the new version again (and do shitara's route again *sigh*) btw, thank you so much!!:yay:

NiceThai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Possible typo report. sorry for huge pics. cap from my mobile.
Birthday "a buy" typo only presents on Seiji's last year birthday? (I only reloaded to check Tamao last year bday and no typo on Tamao.)
but the text "What shall I buy?" after select not to give bday gift, I'm not sure what the original japanese text says.

2014-07-02-00-55-42.png

2014-07-02-00-56-50.png

2014-07-02-00-58-56.png

Reactions: jjjewel

Ayatome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
There are some events, CG, and ADV specific to whether you are an Angel or a Sweet Devil.

I was thinking about writing a guide for how to get the new stuff but I didn't have time. So I'll leave it to the players to discuss about how to get them and maybe someone will write a guide for you. :)

I wrote a guide based and translated (roughly) from the wiki here. It's translated straight from the wiki so there might be discrepancies with what's written in the patch and what I wrote :unsure:

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
you sure it's aok JJJewel to talk about it here?

ok so has anyone else had after a "date communication" the heroine say at the end "I feel like there was something missing at the end"? (or something along those lines)
And for the part where he's walking you home and you get to touch touch touch him during his close up, I'm probably doing something wrong, i only get to 10 something %. so the tutorial said i had to alternate, so I alternate, but don't get very far. anyone can try to explain how they do it?
enjoy people !

Talena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

ok so has anyone else had after a "date communication" the heroine say at the end "I feel like there was something missing at the end"? (or something along those lines)
And for the part where he's walking you home and you get to touch touch touch him during his close up, I'm probably doing something wrong, i only get to 10 something %. so the tutorial said i had to alternate, so I alternate, but don't get very far. anyone can try to explain how they do it?
enjoy people !

I do this: press, press press (each of the buttons ie: O X then triangle), if none of them work I hold each button and if THAT doesn't work I move closer with the thumb pad. In the end that will give me 97-100%, hope that works for you.

SenYui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

enjoy people !

About the date communication, if you're able to avoid "missing something" & "got a lot closer" monologue, the "Climax" event will appear. I was only able to get it once, since it's hard to guess what kind of skinship the guy wants.

And for the love mode, my advice aside from pressing the buttons alternately and randomly, is to do it in a fast pace. You need to have a lot of criticals. If it still doesn't appear after pressing any buttons, "lean closer" using the analog stick. I really hate that leaning since my analog doesn't work good anymore. Fortunately I was still able to able to get a lot of 100%.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yeah that's what i thought i was doing, you do it fast? or you wait? maybe i'm not fast enough. I'll try again thank you for your help !!

i'll try with the analog stick and faster, thank you SenYui !!

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NiceThai.
The present part is my mistake. ^_^ But ecological boom is from エコブーム (Eco-Boom) which is supposed to be ecology more than economy. (The word isn't listed in any online dictionary I looked up but I found some articles discussing about it.) If you find anything else that looks like I might mistranslate, please let me know. Thank you very much.

---------------
For Date Communication (The scene after date), it's like guessing what the guy likes. (I think it's difficult, too.)

For Love Mode, the tutorial says that you should pay attention to the number of small stars you see falling down. (Max number is 3). If you see 3 stars falling, it means you're very close. You're probably at the right button but you need to change the way you push it. (Ex. If you used Smile and get 3 stars, the correct one to get Critical is Gaze, which use the same button but you need to hold it longer.) If you get 1 star from Smile, it means you're very far from the correct button. So, try the button far away (which is Tease/Mock). Anyway, it's so hard to see how many stars are falling. :P

Like in this pic, you have 3 stars when you use Mock, so the correct button should be Tease. (Sorry, I didn't translate text on the pic. :P)
Tutorial.avi_snapshot_04.34_[2014.07.02_09.00.30].png

Argh, I don't know what's wrong with GBATemp or if it's my computer, my text got cut off somewhere every time I post a comment. It's so annoying. T_T

Reactions: ioukta

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
solhorus.
Since this might contain spoiler for people who haven't played his route, I'll put it under spoiler tag.
(If further discussion will involve scenes from his route, please use spoiler tag, too. ^_^)

How did you miss it? And who did you end up with in the play? There's a guide for DS on GameFaqs.com which you can follow because his route is the same in both DS and PSP.

My guess is, your stats aren't high enough for you to be the Rose Queen. Or you didn't use enough Culture Festival button, so you had to work backstage instead. Or you might've missed some of Taira's events.

(There isn't any information given so these are all the reasons I could think of why you missed that CG. :)

Reactions: solhorus

SenYui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
About Taira
I regretted activating all his events before the cultural festival while doing Kou-chan's route.
Because of it, I failed to get Kou-chan's cultural CG and got Taira's instead. xD

Reactions: solhorus

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
NiceThai.

---------------
For Date Communication (The scene after date), it's like guessing what the guy likes. (I think it's difficult, too.)

For Love Mode, the tutorial says that you should pay attention to the number of small stars you see falling down. (Max number is 3). If you see 3 stars falling, it means you're very close. You're probably at the right button but you need to change the way you push it. (Ex. If you used Smile and get 3 stars, the correct one to get Critical is Gaze, which use the same button but you need to hold it longer.) If you get 1 star from Smile, it means you're very far from the correct button. So, try the button far away (which is Tease/Mock). Anyway, it's so hard to see how many stars are falling. :P

Like in this pic, you have 3 stars when you use Mock, so the correct button should be Tease. (Sorry, I didn't translate text on the pic. :P)
View attachment 8800

Now that's very good to know! thank you you're awesome ! I do see sometimes when there's just 1 star and wonder "what? whyyyyyyyy !!!"

Pfiiouuu, they're making us work for it huh ! Konami you're cruel to us !

NiceThai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
After more research on jp site I finally realized that eco-boom is about ecology. I'm just personally more familiar with the words "economic boom" and "ecological awareness". :D

anyway, more report!
2014-07-03-17-45-57.png

Reactions: jjjewel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, :creep: