Translation Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story English Translation

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hey Jjjwel, congratulations, you're entering the PSP hacking world I see you doing your thing, way to go. Bravo the team on this patch!
I hope someone can help me, I don't own a PSP and wanted to use an emulator, I tried both mentioned here PPSSPP and the other one, but for some reason it didn't work.
PPSSPP the site says I need VC 2013 run time, (REQUIRED) for some reason i get an error message (don't remember right now what it is) the emulator starts, asks me to choose the iso, I do, and i just get a black screen, the title appears up there, but nothing happens. I took the iso prepatched from a site where no one complained, so i don't think that's it.
And the other emulator JPCSP I dowload it, click on the .bat file and nothing, a black window appears and disappears fast, that's it. (It also said that i need the latest JRE and when I tried it said i was missing a .dll file, which i downloaded, and still JRE wouldn't install properly grrrrrrr)

Anyone uses any of these and can tell me if I'm missing something super stupid that I just didn't think of? I use windows 7 32 bit on a laptop.
Everybody have fun ! (Im' going crazy seeing all the printscreens popping everywhere now lool)

Foxerd the Fox

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I don't remember getting Shitara's 3 stars on normal skinships when he's still on smiling state.
But I was able to get him into grinning state before the 2nd yr culture festival during 3P mode. Since I was after Shitara's CGs, I made sure to make his affections higher than Konno's.
My tips regarding skinships with him (while he's still on smiling state) is either to use "touch" to get both criticals and angel feathers or "hold hands" for criticals and devil feathers. After that, you can use gaze.
On the 3P love mode, do all the best you can to make his heart 100%. You can just let Konno have 60% so that he won't get irritated.
Also always wear the "mode" type clothing which makes him blush.

I never can get three stars in Shitara Skinship, but its fine, I manage to make him in Tokimeki stage before 4th year ^^

Thanks for the advise!

Talena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the TMGS3 guide book, it's in Japanese so as I am trying to learn the written it is a big help to me =) So if you want Golden-feline I can have a look through and see if I can translate parts... It might take me a while though...

Seru Seru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got the game running smoothly on my PSP. I'm have a few problems with the cheats though. I've used cheats before in games so it's something that's not new to me. The MAX money cheat doesn't work. It just sets it to 0 and you can't buy anything. (Or earn any money.) Is anyone else having this problem?

Talena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got the game running smoothly on my PSP. I'm have a few problems with the cheats though. I've used cheats before in games so it's something that's not new to me. The MAX money cheat doesn't work. It just sets it to 0 and you can't buy anything. (Or earn any money.) Is anyone else having this problem?
I used this cheat : _C0 RICH MAX
_L 0x102F3CDC 0x000003E7

It worked on both the psp and ppsspp for me, what code were you using?

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PPSSPP the site says I need VC 2013 run time, (REQUIRED) for some reason i get an error message (don't remember right now what it is) the emulator starts, asks me to choose the iso, I do, and i just get a black screen, the title appears up there, but nothing happens. I took the iso prepatched from a site where no one complained, so i don't think that's it.
And the other emulator JPCSP I dowload it, click on the .bat file and nothing, a black window appears and disappears fast, that's it. (It also said that i need the latest JRE and when I tried it said i was missing a .dll file, which i downloaded, and still JRE wouldn't install properly grrrrrrr)

Anyone uses any of these and can tell me if I'm missing something super stupid that I just didn't think of? I use windows 7 32 bit on a laptop.
Everybody have fun ! (Im' going crazy seeing all the printscreens popping everywhere now lool)

It seems like technical problem on your computer. I'd suggest you download the PPSSPP program and files required to run the program and try again. Also, check their forum. (I think they used to have problem with some certain graphic cards.)

I think PPSSPP is much easier for someone who hasn't tried emulator before, but in case PPSSPP really doesn't work, you might try to reinstall JRE and JPCSP. JPCSP should come with some dummy ISO files for you to test. (In umdimages folder.) You can try running them to see if they work on your computer.

Note: Make sure you install the right version of programs. They usually have separate ones for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.

Mortymae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I can't get shitara's ending :ohnoes:
-He is in tokimeki state
-I have 300 arts and 200 charm
-I date him all the first year

I'm missing something?

Edit: All 999 (cheats)
I still can't get him

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mortymae, if it was the result of cheat codes, then I can't help. As I said before that for cheat codes, use them at your own risks.

Anyway, my suggestion is go back to some save files that you have, disable cheat codes, and try to fulfill his stat requirements normally. See if it works okay this time.

(I'm not 100% certain that this problem is because of the cheat codes, but unless others who play Shitara's route normally report the same problem, I'm listing this problem as some glitches from cheat codes for now.)

borleaux

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm sorry but i have a problem...
So today i was playing Seiji's route and i encountered a problem: when i was on approach mode with him today, the voice and the music sounded sharpened/cutted (idk how to say it) and it was a little slow, yesterday the approach mode worked perfectly!
But yeah, i ignore that and i continue with his route but... When i was in the church and he started his confession, he doesn't look at all, the screen is completely blank and the sounds and voices get sharpened/cutted again, before his confession everything was perfect... do you know what's going on? i don't have cheats...

Sorry if this bother you and sorry if there is any bad spelled words, but my english is poor.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
borleaux, what did you play it with? PSP, emulator, etc?
If it's PSP, what firmware?
If it's emulator, which one? Which version?
What's your computer or your device's spec?

I understand your English perfectly so don't worry. :D But I can't help you if you don't include any details above.

borleaux

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm using an emulator, ppsspp version 0.9.6 (i can't use 0.9.7 or 0.9.8 because for some reason, it doesn't work for me); but i was reading the compatibility page and it says " Older versions than 0.98 will have problem with graphics and/or sound" can it be that? if that's the problem, why is appearing when the game is ending? because the gameplay was going so well, the error started to appear like 1 month before the graduation...:ohnoes:

BunnieRabot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got on myself because I am having a problem with the patch! Worse, I can play a bit of the game, well it shows the opening, then I get a grey screen, it tells me "Enter O" but the problem is, I don't know the buttons to use to get it started, I've looked on the forms for that ppsspp stuff, but the info it gives me is for the contorls for a playstation remote, not for the psp! I so need help! I want the ds ones! I got those working soooooo beautifully but this psp one is just hurting my head and driving me so nuts I want to scream.

Talena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got on myself because I am having a problem with the patch! Worse, I can play a bit of the game, well it shows the opening, then I get a grey screen, it tells me "Enter O" but the problem is, I don't know the buttons to use to get it started, I've looked on the forms for that ppsspp stuff, but the info it gives me is for the contorls for a playstation remote, not for the psp! I so need help! I want the ds ones! I got those working soooooo beautifully but this psp one is just hurting my head and driving me so nuts I want to scream.

Up is up button same for the others. left is left right is right...

O is the x button, X is Z. If you go into the psp then settings, then controls it will show up there for you. I use 'motionjoy' and connect my ps3 controller and play it that way if I play on my ppsspp XD

So it is not a patch problem.

Edit: I forgot to mention that in the Controls you can turn on and off 'on screen touch controls' if you dont mind seeing it.

I hope that this answers your question...

Mortymae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Mortymae, if it was the result of cheat codes, then I can't help. As I said before that for cheat codes, use them at your own risks.

Anyway, my suggestion is go back to some save files that you have, disable cheat codes, and try to fulfill his stat requirements normally. See if it works okay this time.

(I'm not 100% certain that this problem is because of the cheat codes, but unless others who play Shitara's route normally report the same problem, I'm listing this problem as some glitches from cheat codes for now.)

I get shitara's ending already (New game legit)
and for what I can see... just 1 cheat and you can't get it
I used the money cheats in my first try:sleep: I am too lazy

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
It seems like technical problem on your computer. I'd suggest you download the PPSSPP program and files required to run the program and try again. Also, check their forum. (I think they used to have problem with some certain graphic cards.)

I think PPSSPP is much easier for someone who hasn't tried emulator before, but in case PPSSPP really doesn't work, you might try to reinstall JRE and JPCSP. JPCSP should come with some dummy ISO files for you to test. (In umdimages folder.) You can try running them to see if they work on your computer.

Note: Make sure you install the right version of programs. They usually have separate ones for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.

Don't worry sweetie, I did go on their forum and it could be a graphic card driver thing, anyway it works perfectly on my Galaxy S4, so now I have access to it everywhere, which is very dangerous loool
I'm really intrigued by that little devil mode thing, I didn't find a real guide but it seems to be related to how I touch the guy in "skinship" mode. Oh well, I'll just keep touching them until something happens.

Talena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't worry sweetie, I did go on their forum and it could be a graphic card driver thing, anyway it works perfectly on my Galaxy S4, so now I have access to it everywhere, which is very dangerous loool
I'm really intrigued by that little devil mode thing, I didn't find a real guide but it seems to be related to how I touch the guy in "skinship" mode. Oh well, I'll just keep touching them until something happens.

The easiest way I found to get into devil mode was to hold the triangle button to 'hold hands' I could get to lvl 4 rather quickly that way.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The easiest way I found to get into devil mode was to hold the triangle button to 'hold hands' I could get to lvl 4 rather quickly that way.
Aaah ok so i discovered that today, to get the triangle i have to KEEP approaching the guy. I used to stop once it slowed down.
so that devil thing does what? I hear sometimes a chibi Bambi will appear, that means it's a special dialog i guess? and the dialogue will be a tad more "devilish" that's right?
Talena would you say it's worth it? lol working to get to that mode?

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
borleaux, the confession mode is the scene with major problem in older version of PPSSPP. I know it had graphic glitches in 0.9.7, so I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work in 0.9.6. I think this problem was just fixed recently in 0.9.8. (I guess the confession and probably the Approach Mode part use different graphic rendering or something.)

If you really can't use newer version of PPSSPP, try changing graphic settings to see if it helps. There should be Rendering Mode settings in the Settings menu. Change to different one and see if it helps.

Otherwise, try to check PPSSPP forum to find out if there's anything you can do with your computer/device to make it run the newer version.

Mortymae, Shitara's a rich kid. He'd probably hates it if you are richer than him. :D (Just kidding. I don't know why the cheat codes mess up his ending. But glad to hear you could finally get him. ^_^)

ioukta, Angel/Devil mode is also explained in Tutorial under Whimsical Play topic.

(My message kept being cut off for some reason. T_T)

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
whimsical play? that's what that thing is !! ooooookay

thank you jjjewel i actually JUST saw that on your site. I remmember being scared of scaring the game away from my phone if i poked around too much loool.

I can't wait until after work to go play !! gngngngnnn

Talena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aaah ok so i discovered that today, to get the triangle i have to KEEP approaching the guy. I used to stop once it slowed down.
so that devil thing does what? I hear sometimes a chibi Bambi will appear, that means it's a special dialog i guess? and the dialogue will be a tad more "devilish" that's right?
Talena would you say it's worth it? lol working to get to that mode?

I like playing 'little devil', you get some little cut scenes with all the guys and some students at the school. The same can be said for the other mode, it is always wroth playing, even if it is just the once.
Ruka will ask if he is one of your slaves LOL
and if I remember correctly, you get added ADV for some of them I think (Don't quote me on that one though, I have been to busy to play for a while and when I formatted my computer I lost nearly everything XD)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-