Translation Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story English Translation

lea13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll collect corrections and feedback from PSP version and apply to DS version before I release the DS patch. (Since both games use pretty much the same scripts.) But for now, I'll focus on PSP patch first since I don't know anything much about PSP and don't know what kind of problem people will encounter, etc.

So when I release version 1.00 of PSP patch, I should be able to release version 1.00 of DS patch, too.

(Sorry if my post sounds confusing. If you need explanation on any point just ask me. I'm doing beta-testing for 3 games at the same time now and I'm so blur. XD)

i was wondering though, when do you think the ds patch will be released? like around what time...?
and pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease say that it's sometime during this month, pleeeeeeeeeease DX *crossing finger*
btw, thank you so much for working on the patch~

Michiyuro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank youuuuu so much for the PSP version! I've always hoped to play the Premium PSP version of this game T^T
Now it came true! Gonna go download now! I'll tell you if anything's wrong XD

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm too sleepy to answer questions now. ^_^ I'll reply to the questions later, okay?
If anyone can help answer any questions, please help. I'll really appreciate it. :wub:

P.S. Feel free to submit any mistakes you find. If you aren't comfortable to post in the thread, you can also P.M. me. Thank you so much.

Fane

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you so much :) I am sure your work make so many people happy, thank you :)

I have a problem with playing the game - after starting new game (filling your name, birthday etc.) instead of playing the intro movie my PSP freeze and I need to reboot. Can anyone tell me what might be the problem?

Thank you very much in advance.

Roiya

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my browser is also telling me that the file is malware and refuses to open it. any one else figured out what to do?

ChocoPanda014

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. So I downloaded the game, the patch, and ppsspp (I already had xdeltui). I can play the game without the patch, but I am unable to patch it (it wont show up as an option when I open xdeltui). The game itself says iso so I'm guessing its the right one. Though I was looking at your patching tutorial and the game itself doesn't look like your example. It's named "stm-tome3" and the file looks like a disc. I've never played on a psp emulator before, but if the game works without the patch can their still be something wrong with it? or am I just missing a step?

ChocoPanda014

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um so this is embarrassing but I figured out what I didn't wrong right after I posted...and it was the stupidest mistake (ノ*゜▽゜*)

Sweetpurin

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello! And thank you so much im really happy when the eng patch came out :D but i have a questions, when im dating with kouichi in 3rd year my android blacked out and died, when i was going to load my state its error and it says "failed to load state: savestate is for an older version" but luckily i saved one slot and i played it again but then it happened again :'( help me please :'(

thank you

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi :) I've been dying to play this game (and you guys are awesome), but I had an issue with the patch. When I downloaded the patch, it went fine and everything, but when I tried to extract it, a message popped up saying that there were no files to be extracted. The second time I tried to download it, my browser blocked the download saying it was a malware. I'm just wondering if anybody else had a similar problem or is it just me.

my browser is also telling me that the file is malware and refuses to open it. any one else figured out what to do?

mari & Roiya The problem with your computer detected the file as malware because I packed xdeltaUI.exe program (It's the program you need to patch the game) with it and some anti-virus programs/operation systems detect any file downloaded from Internet with .exe program as malware. You can temporary disable the anti-virus program when you download and run xdeltaUI.exe. Don't forget to turn it back on after that. And be sure you've downloaded the correct file (Patch_GS3P20140616.zip).

I'm not sure If I should ask this here but I don't know where to go for this, during the great approach mode where you are walking along the guide is anything supposed to happen when you get all the stars and the heart to 100? and are there any consequences like love mode in 2?
It's something that affects the ending, so I'll put it in a spoiler tag.
It's like Love Mode. And if you touch him a lot, he might stop you and you'll get a little conversation with him. There are 6 conversations for a guy and if you get all of them, you'll get an option to touch him during his confession and you'll get a little extra conversation during the confession about how he thinks about your skinship. XD Note: If you don't do well in Love Mode, you'll just talk to him and there will be choices to choose instead. That won't count as one of those 6 conversations.

I have a problem with playing the game - after starting new game (filling your name, birthday etc.) instead of playing the intro movie my PSP freeze and I need to reboot. Can anyone tell me what might be the problem?
Thank you very much in advance.
What firmware did you use? The patched game is supposed to work on firmware 6.60 Pro B10 (and newer.)

i was wondering though, when do you think the ds patch will be released? like around what time...?
and pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease say that it's sometime during this month, pleeeeeeeeeease DX *crossing finger*
btw, thank you so much for working on the patch~
No, not this month. ^_^ I'm working on Prince of Tennis now. I think GS3 DS will come out after I release Prince of Tennis Gakuensai no Oujisama. So, it'll take a while. :)

when im dating with kouichi in 3rd year my android blacked out and died, when i was going to load my state its error and it says "failed to load state: savestate is for an older version" but luckily i saved one slot and i played it again but then it happened again :'( help me please :'(
thank you
Save state isn't a reliable way to save. You should use the actual save instead.
Save at the bookmark icon on the lower right of this pic.
1bEvq8Y.jpg

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to delete saved data - now it´s working without the problems so far :)
Okay. I'll note that in the Google site's known issues. Thank you.

By the way, I forgot to mention about chocolate mini-game. It doesn't work perfectly on emulator but it's still playable.
The scriptwriters really put a lot of effort in Valentine's events. So you get different responses from the guys if you give him different kinds of chocolate. (It also depends on some specific toppings that he likes/dislikes, his affection levels, your attribute whether you're an angel or a devil, etc.) So it'll be fun even if you end up giving some guy the worst chocolate. ^_^

Ayatome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, thank you so much for this patch! I watched your english playthrough on youtube and it made me happy when I saw you translating the PSP-exclusive scenes, I never though you'd release a patch for the PSP as well so, again, thank you very much ;_;

Also I'd like to report an error? that happened in my playthrough. I triggered Shitara Seiji's episode in the zoo by chance and got his climax mode, the interface was supposed to look like love mode but the interface is gone instead? I can't upload screenshots right now but it's supposed to look like this but instead you see only the guy and the background and everything else (heart meter, buttons, the stars) are gone. I've only seen climax mode once so I'll report again later if this happens anywhere else and with other guys.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, thank you so much for this patch! I watched your english playthrough on youtube and it made me happy when I saw you translating the PSP-exclusive scenes, I never though you'd release a patch for the PSP as well so, again, thank you very much ;_;

Also I'd like to report an error? that happened in my playthrough. I triggered Shitara Seiji's episode in the zoo by chance and got his climax mode, the interface was supposed to look like love mode but the interface is gone instead? I can't upload screenshots right now but it's supposed to look like this but instead you see only the guy and the background and everything else (heart meter, buttons, the stars) are gone. I've only seen climax mode once so I'll report again later if this happens anywhere else and with other guys.
Ah~ Yeah, I got this problem too but I thought it was because I messed up with my save files. (I run 4 versions of PPSSPP and 3 versions of JPCSP to test this and I'm switching save files among these emulators.) But if you got the same problem, it might be a real bug. T_T

Could you give more details about what you used to play the game? (Ex. PSP firmware, or emulator version.) Thank you very much.

This is a bug that I can't fix. I'll try to get help from other hackers but for now, you can try to save before every date. If this problem occurs, just reload your save later. (The problem occurred randomly for me even though I loaded it from the same save file.) Or you can guess which button to push. (If you mess up, you can reload the save. If you do well, you can just continue playing the next scene. ^_^)

Anon4663

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much for completing this patch. I really appreciate it. I also have a question. I'm playing the patched version of the game and I can't hear certain noises. I can hear little sound effects like the wind blowing and the noise that happens when you press a button but I can't hear the background music or the voice acting. I checked the game settings and the background music and voices are at their highest volume while the sound effects are at a much lower volume. So I don't think the problem is that the sound is too low. I was wondering if this happened whenever you patched the game or if I did something wrong.

Thanks again.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much for completing this patch. I really appreciate it. I also have a question. I'm playing the patched version of the game and I can't hear certain noises. I can hear little sound effects like the wind blowing and the noise that happens when you press a button but I can't hear the background music or the voice acting. I checked the game settings and the background music and voices are at their highest volume while the sound effects are at a much lower volume. So I don't think the problem is that the sound is too low. I was wondering if this happened whenever you patched the game or if I did something wrong.

Thanks again.

What did you use to play it? A PSP or an emulator?

I assumed you use JPCSP or some old version of PPSSPP,
Please read Compatibilty information here for which version will work and what kind of settings you should use;
https://sites.google.com/site/otomeundercover/otome-projects/tmgs3-psp#TOC-Compatibility

Anon4663

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay thank you. I am preparing to put it on the PSP but I was testing it on PPSSPP to make sure everything was right before moving it over. I thought I had the most recent version of PPSSPP but maybe not. Since that might be causing the problem I'll go ahead and try it on my PSP and see if that sorts things out.

Thank you.

lea13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
a common problem that when my friends and i are playing either the un-patched game or the patched game on the psp emulator is that it keeps on freezing after ruka offers to take the heroine home... and then all of our pcs blacks out... does anyone know a solution to this problem? and also, does anyone know where i can find a free psp emulator for windows 7 that's has a firmware of 6.60 Pro B10 (and newer)...? and also, we're all using the PPSSPP for windows from http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html
the 4th one on the site...
thank you so much in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...