Translation Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story English Translation

Golden-feline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Then I don't know. You might have to wait for other people for help with this issue. I'm not familiar with PSP system enough to answer this. T_T
(Just to make sure, you selected "No" in Japanese, right? I don't know if the button positions are the same or not, but it should say いいえ in Japanese.)

Yes, I pressed on iie. D: This is truly one of the saddest moment of my life...played all the tokimemo games but held off on this one because I was frustrated about not understanding the game in Jap ( this game is a new kind of complicated...)...now that my dream came true I cannot touch it. Boo. I guess I will try heading to a game shop and ask if they can help me access the VSH menu...

Golden-feline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Thank you so much for the hard work though. I shall ease my pain by watching your Gakupuri videos on YT. I loved the game so much back when it was in PS2 I had lost all hope about it being translated until I discovered your videos today!!! Seriously, you made my year, practically.

zroar

Trophies
XP
Country
About chocolate mini-game issue.
1. Choose "back" after chocolate goes black
2. Choose "Yes"
3. ????
4. PROFIT.

Not ideal solution, but still...

PPSSPP 0.9.8

Reactions: jjjewel

lea13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you very much. You probably didn't delete the system file. (That's why Seiji greeted you.) And we don't have tutorial with Osako-sensei in the PSP version. (What a shame. We can't harass him or the other guys in PSP version. T_T)

My trick is to use this keyword for Google search "_S ULJM-05976"
It'll give you some sites with cheat codes for this game. (I already put the warning that I don't guarantee that these codes will work with the English patched game. So backup your files and use the codes at your own risk. ^_^)

i just tested out the cheats, on the PPSSPP newest emulator, and let me tell you, it was A PAIN to figure out how to input it cuz most of the tutorials and forums are about the older versions, and it's either that, or that the steps are too confusing to understand :>>_<<:
so, now, back to the cheat codes,
the codes for the japanese version's that work on the patch so far are:
THE CODES DO WORK AND HERE ARE THE STEPS FOR THE PPSSPP 0.9.8:

1. you go to the game settings and enable the cheats
2. then you go to your computer and then click on the PPSSPP file folder
3. go to PSP, then go to Cheats, then click on the ULJM05976 file
4. then put in the codes EXACTLY AS THE FOLLOWING TO ACTIVATE IT
(or you can just select the ones that you want to input)

_S ULJM-05976
_G Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story

_C0 Full Album
_L 0x802F407A 0x000F0001
_L 0x1000FFFF 0x00000000
_L 0x002F4098 0x0000007F

_C0 All Mini Games
_L 0x002F406B
_L 0x0000001F

_C0 All ADV
_L 0x802F4099 0x000B0001
_L 0x000000FF 0x00000000

_C0 All Endings
_L 0x402F4114 0x00050001
_L 0x11111111 0x00000000

_C1 0 Stress
_L 0x202F3CF8
_L 0x00000000

_C1 Max Money
_L 0x202F3CDC
_L 0x000443E7

_C1 Max Intel.
_L 0x202F3CE0
_L 0x4479C000

_C1 Max Art
_L 0x202F3CE4
_L 0x4479C000

_C1 Max Fitness
_L 0x202F3CEC
_L 0x4479C000

_C1 Max Social
_L 0x202F3CF0
_L 0x4479C000

_C1 Max Style
_L 0x202F3CE8
_L 0x4479C000

_C1 Max Charm
_L 0x202F3CF4
_L 0x4479C000

_C1 All clothing Items
_L 0x802F3DBC
_L 0x003F0001

5. and don't forget to click on "file" to go to "save"
and you all done~ oh, and after you have everything click on the "enable cheats" again to diactivate it just in case of a crash
enjoy~
aren't i awesome ;3 *flips hair~ hahaha LOLs

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lea13, be careful if you apply those cheats. I think GS3 is much easier than GS1 or GS2 in terms of how to get the guys to love you, so you shouldn't have any problem playing regularly without the cheat codes. Some events are stat-related, so if you start off the game with all max stats, you will miss a lot of good things. Also, with Stress 0, you'll never trigger the sick scene where the guys come to visit you. (And I think those are one of the sweetest scenes in the game.)

The ADV events are related to the events you encounter in the game, so if you unlock all of them and read them first, you might not really understand them or they could spoil the plots.

Anyway, it's up to you. Just a little warning because I don't want you to miss the fun parts. :)

Reactions: lea13

jillchan

Trophies
XP
Country
omg thanks so much for this! i tested it and it works fine on my psp go! ^_^ although my only problem is personal. school already started so i cant play it everyday. ugh college life. -_- still thank you so much for you hard work! it is a blessing for us fans who cant read jap.

i have a question though, is it alright to use a ds version of a walkthrough? because i cannot find a psp one :( are there any changes to a guy likes/dislikes, events within the two versions? also since i know that the skinship is different and more cg and events. is there anything else?

lea13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
omg thanks so much for this! i tested it and it works fine on my psp go! ^_^ although my only problem is personal. school already started so i cant play it everyday. ugh college life. -_- still thank you so much for you hard work! it is a blessing for us fans who cant read jap.

i have a question though, is it alright to use a ds version of a walkthrough? because i cannot find a psp one :( are there any changes to a guy likes/dislikes, events within the two versions? also since i know that the skinship is different and more cg and events. is there anything else?

i think the ds walkthrough is fine, besides the slightly different dialogue for some dates, and some different birthday presents, i think the rest is all pretty much the same

Vampy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you so much for your hard work and all the effort you put into this game! I've been waiting for sooo long to play it and now I finally can :lol:

You are the best and please keep up the good work! :bow:

Best wishes ;)

Kirlyfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you so much, team! I've been waiting for this for years!
I loved the first and second game so much, so I'm glad I'll be able to play the 3rd one now.
Aaaah omg there so many cute new features in this game ^_^

Ichinose90

Trophies
XP
Country
This patch is so great, and it works perfectly fine. To be honest, I just wanted the money cheat. I was never good with money, and can't choose which piece of clothes to buy :D jjjewel again thanks for patch, and lea13 thanks for cheats and little tutorial how to activate them :D

Golden-feline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
AHHH! It works for me now! Downloaded a new iso and patched it, then transferred over again <3 Time to enjoy this beautiful game. Thank you so much for translating it!

SenYui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you, thank you for this, jjewel-chan & company! ♥♥♥
I've been waiting for TMGS3 DS for ages. I never thought someone's translating the PSP version.
I almost cried after seeing this patch. I'm so glad.

Anyway, I just finished my 1st game play using PSP 2000. CFW 6.60 Pro-C

I couldn't find a walkthrough for PSP, so I'm using the DS walkthrough to help me. The Birthday gift for the boys are different from the DS, I think? Only 1 Rich gifts appeared on my list. So I was just guessing what they would like among the choices.

Anyone here who knows where I can find a guide for PSP?
How many levels are there for the devil & angel? I keep on getting back & forth between level 3 & 4 angel. I don't even know why.
Are all secret boys from DS esp. the stalker available on PSP?

BTW, getting the boys to like you is really easy on TMGS3. I was going for Ruka's ending 1. I never dated them, but Niina was smiling and Kou-chan was already grinning on my 2nd year.
Becoming a Rose queen was also easy. I only started dating Seiji, Tamao and Arashi on 3rd year autumn, to keep them from hating me. And once the Rose queen event passed, they were already smiling and even invited me on a 3P date. lol

I did it without using cheats. Never even tried them on my TMGS1 & TMGS2. I guess I just mastered raising the stats. xD

The only thing I'm having a very hard time is the Exapproach. The highest score I managed to get was 50% and I only made it once. Mostly, I couldn't get passed 10%.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't find a walkthrough for PSP, so I'm using the DS walkthrough to help me. The Birthday gift for the boys are different from the DS, I think? Only 1 Rich gifts appeared on my list. So I was just guessing what they would like among the choices.

Anyone here who knows where I can find a guide for PSP?
How many levels are there for the devil & angel? I keep on getting back & forth between level 3 & 4 angel. I don't even know why.
Are all secret boys from DS esp. the stalker available on PSP?

The only thing I'm having a very hard time is the Exapproach. The highest score I managed to get was 50% and I only made it once. Mostly, I couldn't get passed 10%.
- For BD gift, you can pretty much guess what each guy will like. (A little spoiler in the spoiler tag.)
And everything you gave him as a birthday present will appear in his room in Boy's Life Mode, so you'll end up giving him something he doesn't like just so that you'll get that item in his room anyway. ^_^
I think there are guides for PSP version around the Internet. (Not everything in one place but you should find info you need if you use the correct search terms.) But for what you wanted to know about Angel/Devil Mode, it's explained in the game's tutorial. (Extra-->Tutorial.)

- Everything in the DS is in the PSP except the skinship because PSP doesn't have touch screen.

- The Approach Mode is also explained in the Tutorial. To avoid blue heart, don't use the same command twice in a row. (It also took me a while to get used to this mode. So, just be patient. ^_^)

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I have 6.60 pro-C. can I play this game even though it's not the prescribed firmware version?

Yup, I have Pro-C, and it works perfectly fine so far, even with my CSO.
- The Approach Mode is also explained in the Tutorial. To avoid blue heart, don't use the same command twice in a row. (It also took me a while to get used to this mode. So, just be patient. ^_^)
There's a tutorial?! O.O I've also had a hard time with approach mode, I can't "touch" or "tease" at all! >.< Super frustrating, miss my cute skinship.

EDIT: Found it, wow that was stupid. Hopefully should be a little easier now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-