ROM Hack Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season Translation

Carmentis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed! This probably isn't the right place but I would like to give you my eternal thanks for translating this. I don't know a lick of Japanese and I always wanted to play otome games and so glad your translating this. I look forward to may of the titles you have on your blog and hope you do continue with them and don't drop out of the running. Your RSS is on my google homepage. Keep up the great work and know at least you all translating it have one fan here routing for you!

ps. Your the reason I invested in an AceKard so I could play them on the comfort of my couch and show my mom the hot bishies as I romance them. XD
pss. I was pleasantly surprised to see you going to do Princess Maker 4, I adore the Princess Maker series and played PM2 to death! Even bought the soundtrack!
psss. I noticed that Love Plus is being worked on but not Love Plus + or am I wrong on that?

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Carmentis said:
Indeed! This probably isn't the right place but I would like to give you my eternal thanks for translating this. I don't know a lick of Japanese and I always wanted to play otome games and so glad your translating this. I look forward to may of the titles you have on your blog and hope you do continue with them and don't drop out of the running. Your RSS is on my google homepage. Keep up the great work and know at least you all translating it have one fan here routing for you!

ps. Your the reason I invested in an AceKard so I could play them on the comfort of my couch and show my mom the hot bishies as I romance them. XD
pss. I was pleasantly surprised to see you going to do Princess Maker 4, I adore the Princess Maker series and played PM2 to death! Even bought the soundtrack!
psss. I noticed that Love Plus is being worked on but not Love Plus + or am I wrong on that?

well, since their forum is down, this is why they re-opened the thread
smile.gif

i need to ask, how can guys get so good on this game
frown.gif
cause my bf has played a couple of times for the first one, and i can count hes gotten the person i have worked my tail end off to get and still end up not getting him >__>

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guys on this one are much easier than TMGS1 because it has Love Mode. The only time the routes get hard is if you're going for their Best Friend route >_>

Carmentis: Your words are more kind than we deserve, thank you
smile.gif

As for the forum, it should be up within a few days if you all are willing to wait. Then the thread's getting closed again until the patch release XD
As for Princess Maker 4, we're working on it
wub.gif

I love translating it cause Cube is just cute
happy.gif

As for Love Plus +... Let's get the otome games out of the way first, then we'll worry about that ^_~

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devilkid32177 said:
hazuki
tongue.gif
thats the one i go for, but never seem to get him though
frown.gif

They said he was the hardest, but I was going for Himuro and ended up getting Hazuki :/
I was a Leo, spammed him quite a bit with dates (Like, every Sunday or Monday), worked at the cafe(Big plus) and beat him in the exams. He loves when his hands are touched.

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Devilkid32177 said:
hazuki
tongue.gif
thats the one i go for, but never seem to get him though
frown.gif

They said he was the hardest, but I was going for Himuro and ended up getting Hazuki :/
I was a Leo, spammed him quite a bit with dates (Like, every Sunday or Monday), worked at the cafe(Big plus) and beat him in the exams. He loves when his hands are touched.

oh, see i was always doing cheer-leading club & gas station jobs, also didn't know he like his hands messed with
tongue.gif
thank you *big hug for phoenix*

Carmentis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
The guys on this one are much easier than TMGS1 because it has Love Mode. The only time the routes get hard is if you're going for their Best Friend route >_>

Carmentis: Your words are more kind than we deserve, thank you
smile.gif

As for the forum, it should be up within a few days if you all are willing to wait. Then the thread's getting closed again until the patch release XD
As for Princess Maker 4, we're working on it
wub.gif

I love translating it cause Cube is just cute
happy.gif

As for Love Plus +... Let's get the otome games out of the way first, then we'll worry about that ^_~

You should be praised with more for what your doing for people like me who, like I said, don't know a word of Japanese and want these games badly. You all working on those game have my eternal thanks and gratitude! *hugs*
I'll have to sign up for the forum when it comes back up. I was going to a couple days ago but kinda glad I procrastinated on that. XD
Cube is just so adorable!! I actually married the Dragon Prince guy in PM2 because my daughter was a warrior (and always seemed to end up that way XD) and even ended up beating the God of War and such!
And yes! Otome games first! I just want Love Plus cause I have a thing (okay, huge thing) for games like that. ^^; (daily care and such; tamagotchi's, Monster Rancher, etc etc) There is a future otome game that looks like it would be loads of fun. It's a cross between an otome (the Prince of Tennis guys) and Lost in Blue series: http://www.siliconera.com/2010/12/13/lost-...ds-dating-game/ . I do hope you may consider that game in your list in the future. It's labeled as a "love adventure" game as quoted from Konami. I just really, really wish they would make a Love Plus style game with bishies. =/ I wish that Arcobaleno! ( http://www.siliconera.com/2009/05/31/cook-...-in-arcobaleno/ ) was for DS, I admit, I like having additions (like cooking, designing, and such) in games makes it more fun. Like the Otomate Forte series ( http://www.siliconera.com/2009/02/10/idea-...ll-protect-you/ ) Idea Factory was supposed to make. Although, I wish it was a female PC. >.<
Looking over the groups list makes me really excited though but I must admit I get a sense of fear to because I just hope it won't be to much for you all and some, if not all, will be abandoned. I really do wish you all the best of luck with it all and if I could help in any way I would. I noticed you don't take donations as well so I'm out of luck in that department to. I wish I knew Japanese sometimes. ;_;

ps. I love your signature!! Alistair = love! I hope Fenris is a love interest in 2!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've taken a look at that future otome game. I can't do anything until I take a look inside the game itself, though.

I know a lot of guys who would love Love Plus + and I did indeed promise it, but it won't be any time soon. We have a pretty stuffed list already. TMGS2 and TMGS3 are the only time consuming otome games that we have on our list. The others aren't nearly as long X_X

Carmentis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I'm sorry. I tend to ramble on when I get excited and such. I'm very sorry. I don't know how it works out with games and stuff like that. I hope I didn't overload you with that wall of text I wrote. ;_;

Currently I'm looking up some of the games on your list which I must admit haven't heard of before and I must say Vitamin X Evolution looks like it would be pretty fun! Love Revo I knew about from the manga that was translated a bit and read there was a DS game on it and I literally squeed when I saw it on your list. I must admit though the PM4 made my literally draw drop. XD

ps. Hope I didn't spoil anything from my last ps! >.> I tend to edit my posts so not to spam.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Carmentis said:
Ah, I'm sorry. I tend to ramble on when I get excited and such. I'm very sorry. I don't know how it works out with games and stuff like that. I hope I didn't overload you with that wall of text I wrote. ;_;

Currently I'm looking up some of the games on your list which I must admit haven't heard of before and I must say Vitamin X Evolution looks like it would be pretty fun! Love Revo I knew about from the manga that was translated a bit and read there was a DS game on it and I literally squeed when I saw it on your list. I must admit though the PM4 made my literally draw drop. XD

ps. Hope I didn't spoil anything from my last ps! >.> I tend to edit my posts so not to spam.

Haha, it's all right, we all ramble
tongue.gif

Most of the games on my list are a bit hard to hack, but I love the challenge and I didn't really have much of a problem with them. (Or at least not as much as I did with Prince of Tennis)

QUOTE(Ki.chan @ Dec 31 2010, 02:01 AM) When the full project complete?
I can't wait >3

amandehii

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Dear people-who-have-been-waiting-ever-so-patiently,

I am pleased to help announce (on the behalf of Phoenix) that the beta will be ending in
approx. 1 and a half weeks time starting from 040111!!

That's about 11 days! *(since 7 days can't really be divided by 2... well. you could but you'd get 3 and a half.. but considering the time zone differences who can say when the half day starts... so lets just say it's 11 days.)

*AHEM* yes.. so in the mean time please continue to hang onto your seats and wait-ever-so-patiently-for-another-few-days! Thank you! =]

Cheers,
amande.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Carmentis said:
I guess I'm one of those people and woohoo! That's great news!

After beta what does it all pertain?

After beta the official first patch will be released
smile.gif

Then the testers will start working on the 2nd patch.

QUOTE(Wenny_Iza @ Jan 7 2011, 07:22 PM) i hope i can.. play this game soon....

Can i be the beta tester?? *wink*

shy.gif

Sorry, I chose beta testers back in October/November
frown.gif

EDIT: Translating skinships = torture. Waka said, "Please do not look at me so much... It's hot."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY