rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Not just girls interested in this I actually talked to a guy about this when I recognized one of the screens on his ds, (on one of my night shifts). HE knew right away who I was when I mentioned Duel Love too. Girls aren't the only ones into this ya know.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rastsan said:
Not just girls interested in this I actually talked to a guy about this when I recognized one of the screens on his ds, (on one of my night shifts). HE knew right away who I was when I mentioned Duel Love too. Girls aren't the only ones into this ya know.

You're right, we actually just found out recently that guys enjoy this game when one of them posted in this thread, if you want, feel free to look at the project blog at the other games on the list, maybe you'll find one that catches your eye
smile.gif

EDIT: The webdata is just as long as the skinships for one guy, this is going to take a while to complete v_v
(Even with Inori and I both tackling this one file.)
Regardless of this, we're only doing half of the webdata for the 1st patch due to it's length, beta testing starts tomorrow.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
phoenixgoddess27 said:
rastsan said:

You're right, we actually just found out recently that guys enjoy this game when one of them posted in this thread, if you want, feel free to look at the project blog at the other games on the list, maybe you'll find one that catches your eye
smile.gif
What? Nope, no guys around here
rolleyes.gif

*plays TMGS1*

xx_cutie_xx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yaaaay! The beta is coming!
biggrin.gif

I'll try to be the best beta tester I can be!
Come to think of it, I get to finally understand what Waka's saying....
wub.gif

Thank you for making this possible!
smile.gif

TheSuperSakura

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kristina-wright.daportfolio.com
XP
Country
United States
rastsan said:

Do you know if Dual Love is translated into English? I was wondering around checking out info on it once I read this reply and I really wanna play it now! ><

Oh and to anyone who needs a beta tester, I know you've had many volunteers but I'll join in to be a tester too if anyone needs me. =)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheSuperSakura said:
Do you know if Dual Love is translated into English? I was wondering around checking out info on it once I read this reply and I really wanna play it now! ><

Oh and to anyone who needs a beta tester, I know you've had many volunteers but I'll join in to be a tester too if anyone needs me. =)

Dual Love isn't translated into English. I believe rastsan was working on it (But we can't really have the thread go off-topic again)

Thank you, that's really nice of you to want to help
happy.gif

But we're already going into testing later tonight...
sad.gif

No, no, Jei, everyone's gay for Shiba.

TheSuperSakura

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kristina-wright.daportfolio.com
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
TheSuperSakura said:

Dual Love isn't translated into English. I believe rastsan was working on it (But we can't really have the thread go off-topic again)

Thank you, that's really nice of you to want to help
happy.gif

But we're already going into testing later tonight...
sad.gif

No, no, Jei, everyone's gay for Shiba.
unsure.gif
Well I guess it can't be helped, however if you ever need me for testing I'll be here waiting!
moogle.gif

iCal

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello guys~~ yet another newbie here
laugh.gif
Been lurking for a few days ever since I discovered Tomimeki's first game and fell in love with it. I wanted to know the url of the project blog? I see you mentioning it but there's no link on the first post, and this is one big thread to search xD

lavendersnow

Trophies
XP
Country
Just joining in to say a big Thank You! for doing this! TMGS2 was the first otome game for me so I'm looking forward to it
smile.gif

I knew about the project when it was first announced but didn't sign up because of time management and didn't know if I could keep my part of the bargain. I regret not offering to beta test now T_T Especially since all the Amachi talk fuels my curiosity and I would have gladly offered to beta-test so I could piss him off and enjoy the lulz *is evil*
Wish I could help more than cheering you guys on but next time I'll be sure to participate!

ushichan

Trophies
XP
Country
YAY! The beta is coming!
biggrin.gif

I just wanted to express my thanks again.
Thank you for making girls (and guys) all over the world happy!
I think I speak for everyone when I say we really appreciate all the time and effort everyone on the team is putting into the project
smile.gif

I'll be the best beta tester I can be!

I'm so excited!
biggrin.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iCal said:
Hello guys~~ yet another newbie here
laugh.gif
Been lurking for a few days ever since I discovered Tomimeki's first game and fell in love with it. I wanted to know the url of the project blog? I see you mentioning it but there's no link on the first post, and this is one big thread to search xD

Ah, haha, I'm sorry, it's in my signature.
I'll link it here, as well, though.
http://gokusaishiki.wordpress.com/
Thank you for signing up!
happy.gif

lavendersnow said:
Just joining in to say a big Thank You! for doing this! TMGS2 was the first otome game for me so I'm looking forward to it
smile.gif

I knew about the project when it was first announced but didn't sign up because of time management and didn't know if I could keep my part of the bargain. I regret not offering to beta test now T_T Especially since all the Amachi talk fuels my curiosity and I would have gladly offered to beta-test so I could piss him off and enjoy the lulz *is evil*
Wish I could help more than cheering you guys on but next time I'll be sure to participate!

Thank you for your support and for signing up!
Ah, TMGS2 was a first for me, as well! Then I played the first one and fell in love.... Until I met the Principal -_-
jjjewel made me love it again when I went into the thread and saw all the fangirling, I had to fangirl too! >_<
It's all right, supporting us is very helpful
smile.gif

QUOTE(ushichan @ Nov 6 2010, 09:23 PM)
YAY! The beta is coming!
biggrin.gif

I just wanted to express my thanks again.
Thank you for making girls (and guys) all over the world happy!
I think I speak for everyone when I say we really appreciate all the time and effort everyone on the team is putting into the project
smile.gif

I'll be the best beta tester I can be!

I'm so excited!
biggrin.gif

Thank you ushichan!
It's good to see you online, as well!
biggrin.gif

I think you'll do just fine, don't worry, just don't forget to report errors while you're having fun! XD

Lady_Juju

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.aschaschi.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah! I am so happy that all the beta testers enjoy testing so much and I am sure they will do a great job. I would really love to test, too, next time ...
but I am not sure if I could finish the testing prompt ...
shy.gif
because I got that much work to do ;(! And I would not want to keep others waiting for me to finish testing!
sad.gif

Really: I adore you guys for spending so much time on making the first and second patch bug and spelling mistake free!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

I am following your progress every day and I cheer for you!
laugh.gif

I came here after the TMGS 1 translation was finished, btw. !
jjjewel started some cool thing and I am still happy that I found your project after I followed hers for over half a year!
Now I am really looking for to all the cool projects you guys are planing to start! The list on your blog ROCKS sooo hard!

laugh.gif
wub.gif
laugh.gif

Best,
Aschaschi

bluefullmoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to admit, I've been lurking here for a while too =w= Just too lazy to post.
I'm also somebody who signed up just for Tokimeki Memorial 2
biggrin.gif
You guys are doing such great job in so little time... It's amazing! I really don't know where you guys find such dedication (whereas I can't even keep my attention span to my homework for more than 5 mins).
Thanks guys again for such an amazing job. Good luck to all! ^ ^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4