ROM Hack Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season Translation

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
ha don't act like u don't know that already, that girl has no clue and is freaking slow when it comes to getting hints and clues

a real retard !!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
ha don't act like u don't know that already, that girl has no clue and is freaking slow when it comes to getting hints and clues

a real retard !!

rofl2.gif

You're so blunt ioukta lol
Someone needs to give the heroine some brain cells, maybe I'll hack them into her head.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i got blunt after the second route of the first game

she just annoys me lol doesn't get when a guy is serious, he lives alone and won't stop asking u out, come on get a clue, and then finds it ok when a guy sleeps on a date or on benches or during exams what the heck??

UGH

she needs a clue !! please make her smarter lol

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
i got blunt after the second route of the first game

she just annoys me lol doesn't get when a guy is serious, he lives alone and won't stop asking u out, come on get a clue, and then finds it ok when a guy sleeps on a date or on benches or during exams what the heck??

UGH

she needs a clue !! please make her smarter lol

If it helps, she did the same thing with Hariya.
Gave the same response to him saying, "I want to get closer to you. I've only been thinking about this, recently." and some other stuff.

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, @ pedo pic. WHERE IS KOU?

(Wait, that came out wrong...)

phoenixgoddess27 said:
For all of you waka fans...
The heroine is a ******* idiot.
What would you do if Waka told you, "You made me happy, probably more than you think", in an e-mail after the perfect date?
According to the heroine, she found it embarrassing.I can't tell if she's being a pervert or not. XD

Send an email back to him, 'Darling, you shine like the evening star.

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
phoenixgoddess27 said:
What would you do if Waka told you, "You made me happy, probably more than you think", in an e-mail after the perfect date?
According to the heroine, she found it embarrassing.
;A; We need to switch places with her, seriously. That text is so cute~ *~* I'd almost die (happy) if I get such a thing. But meh, I guess the heroine has been like that since TMGS1. Heroines aren't supposed to be so smart anyway, since if they are, some players may not be able to catch-up with their thoughts. For TMGS'... I kinda like how she phrases things at times, though. It gives a different perspective. ^^ (But rarely, haha)

Edit: Speaking of mails... I never knew there was such a thing after reading the walkthrough. *A* How do we really get them? I answered the guys properly and maybe poked them twice, but after walking me home, I get nothing. :\ Can we send mails to them?

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hakusa said:
Speaking of mails... I never knew there was such a thing after reading the walkthrough. *A* How do we really get them? I answered the guys properly and maybe poked them twice, but after walking me home, I get nothing. :\ Can we send mails to them?
Well in the first one you usually received a mail when you got a crown in the chat box on a date, so I think it's the same in the second one. But I guess you'll get a more definite answer from some of the others.
smile.gif

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Fel said:
hakusa said:
Speaking of mails... I never knew there was such a thing after reading the walkthrough. *A* How do we really get them? I answered the guys properly and maybe poked them twice, but after walking me home, I get nothing. :\ Can we send mails to them?
Well in the first one you usually received a mail when you got a crown in the chat box on a date, so I think it's the same in the second one. But I guess you'll get a more definite answer from some of the others.
smile.gif
I keep getting crowns on "school dates" and Himuro doesn't give a damn about it
unsure.gif

Also, pretty sure I did get crowns on dates with Sakuya and he also didn't mail me. I only got mailing from Kijyou, right after the second date, I wonder if he'll keep sending them if I keep dating him
smileipb2.png

Inori

Trophies
Website
gokusaishiki.wordpress.com
XP
Country
In TMGS2, there are 4 possible e-mails to get.

They send it to you when they had a relatively enjoyable date. I don`t exactly know what you have to do but from my experience, I guess it would be wearing clothes they like + best response + skinship goes well (more red hearts) + perhaps dates places they like?

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Thank you, Fel, Jei, Berrypanic and Inori.
smile.gif

The problem is, that time I remember getting a crown for Suzuka, and most probably I was wearing a sporty attire which he likes since I only alter between 3 one-pieces and 2 pierces *cough* and he didn't send me anything.
ohnoes.png
We went to the zoo that time, if I am not mistaken.

Berrypanic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hakusa said:
Thank you, Fel, Jei, Berrypanic and Inori.
smile.gif

The problem is, that time I remember getting a crown for Suzuka, and most probably I was wearing a sporty attire which he likes since I only alter between 3 one-pieces and 2 pierces *cough* and he didn't send me anything.
ohnoes.png
We went to the zoo that time, if I am not mistaken.

Thing is: Tsunzuka likes the Zoo or not? Since he gets along so well with tigers...

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Berrypanic said:
Thing is: Tsunzuka likes the Zoo or not? Since he gets along so well with tigers...
Lol, I am not so sure, but if I am not mistaken, there was a "best answer" among the 3 questions. :\

Btw, did you all notice Morimura's nails?
tokimeki702.jpg

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
Berrypanic said:
Lol, I am not so sure, but if I am not mistaken, there was a "best answer" among the 3 questions. :\

Btw, did you all notice Morimura's nails?
tokimeki702.jpg

Hell... no. XD

I don't remember what you had to do for the e-mails, but if I remember correctly, I don't think you can reply back to them
frown.gif

I wish you could, that'd be amazing. If they can make you swoon, why can't you make them?

Aqua-Chan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. After playing the translated version of Tokimeki girl side 1, I found out that this translation was going on
smile.gif
Well one thing I wanna say is....

THANK YOU! I adored the first game and now I find this? Amazing~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: