ROM Hack Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season Translation

jintoki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
No adult cutscenes here. Well, Chris goes around asking you and other people if you all can be his nude models.
And Saeki saying, "Come back to my room anytime, okay?"
And then him saying, "No, don't stop!"
rofl2.gif

Yeah hakusa, but it was a pretty innocent scene, I just thought of it as something dirty XD

My God terukun Hikamikun
rofl.gif
Thank you veryvery much

Now I go with my fisrt boyfriend (Sure Kei only!) M3i sakura Last Ver. is Work

I swear I Love with tokimemoGS Realy Love Your Project

Goodjob

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, jintoki!

Meh, I'm on Amachi's scripts now. Amachi makes me want to bang my head into a brick wall until a brick falls out, then chew on that brick until my teeth fall out then knock myself in the head with that same brick.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jintoki said:
My God terukun Hikamikun
rofl.gif
Thank you veryvery much

Now I go with my fisrt boyfriend (Sure Kei only!) M3i sakura Last Ver. is Work

I swear I Love with tokimemoGS Realy Love Your Project

Goodjob
And I can report that RTS on Sakura works well, only sometimes when you're on a date and you reload (I saved several times to see some reactions to the answers you can pick just for kicks) you can have a variety of weird sounds in the background, like clicks, buzzing and other stuff repeating, so if you save, do it before the scene loads completely. And if you don't catch in time, don't worry, when you move to a different one - for example when you go to the aquarium and you're outside, and then it switches to the inside - the weird noise goes away.
smile.gif

mentality

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Meh, I'm on Amachi's scripts now. Amachi makes me want to bang my head into a brick wall until a brick falls out, then chew on that brick until my teeth fall out then knock myself in the head with that same brick.

What a handy brick! xD. Good luck! I don't love Amachi but I've never had an idea of what he says so I really don't know how bad the situation is. Just keep swimming~ just keep swimming~

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Wait. Hakusa. Is your profile picture/avatar of Sengoku Basara with the dude who's like, 'ARE YOU READY GUYS! PUT YA GUNS ON!'? XDDDD (I haven't actually watched the anime, but one of my friends showed me him.)

phoenixgoddess27 said:
Well the thing with that is, you'd understand it better reading it in Japanese then a bunch of caveman talk spit out by a machine. "Me Tarzan, you Jane."
That's basically what you'll get from machine translators and as I recall, google is one of the ones that is used with the program you use. It's just better to play it in Japanese or not at all
frown.gif

Korean? Now that's something you can teach me! XD

Yes, that's why I love Shiba so much, I loooooove glares
wub.gif
Yeah, of course you'd understand more reading it in Japanese, but you'd have to know how to read in the first place, and I'm practically illiterate in Japanese. T___T I only know a few phrases and all. So I'd just look at their faces and be like.. 'HI THERE! OH, YOU'RE SURPRISED? Sad? Ooo, ANGRY?' Of course if I knew more Japanese I'd try to test/teach myself more by using the games or something.

Tell ya what, I teach you Korean, you teach me Japanese. XD

Shiba-glare!

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Yeah hakusa, but it was a pretty innocent scene, I just thought of it as something dirty XD
Hmm... At first I thought it was something dirty too, since he said about "What if other guys saw this?" But after reading again, I guess he was just embarrassed, aha. XD

QUOTE(Suji @ Oct 3 2010, 06:29 AM) ...Wait. Hakusa. Is your profile picture/avatar of Sengoku Basara with the dude who's like, 'ARE YOU READY GUYS! PUT YA GUNS ON!'? XDDDD (I haven't actually watched the anime, but one of my friends showed me him.)
Yes, Suji-san.
biggrin.gif
He's THE Date Masamune of Sengoku BASARA. :3 Not sure whether it would be your type of anime, but if you can tolerate crazy and illogical things happening, then I guess it should be okay, lol.
Speaking of Date... Inori-san, he is voiced by Kazuya Nakai. Thought that it would be relevant to your interests, heee. XP If you watch the anime, you can hear Nakapan speaking Engrish, like what Suji-san said.
biggrin.gif

Inori

Trophies
Website
gokusaishiki.wordpress.com
XP
Country
hakusa said:
Yes, Suji-san.
biggrin.gif
He's THE Date Masamune of Sengoku BASARA. :3 Not sure whether it would be your type of anime, but if you can tolerate crazy and illogical things happening, then I guess it should be okay, lol.
Speaking of Date... Inori-san, he is voiced by Kazuya Nakai. Thought that it would be relevant to your interests, heee. XP If you watch the anime, you can hear Nakapan speaking Engrish, like what Suji-san said.
biggrin.gif

YES!! I KNOW!! I`ve looked up EVERYTHING relating to that man. I even bought the Japanese version of Sengoku Basara 1, and I`m seriously considering Sengoku Basara 3 on the Wii v____________________________________________________v I also played Valkyria Chronicles, and if I already wasn`t busy in my own deranged stupor playing Will O Wisp, I`d probably go back at watch Ultraman Max

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mentality said:
What a handy brick! xD. Good luck! I don't love Amachi but I've never had an idea of what he says so I really don't know how bad the situation is. Just keep swimming~ just keep swimming~

It's a VERY handy brick, especially when it comes to Amachi.
I decided to pick on google translate this morning and put in one of Amachi's sentences and part of it said, "I got off on it. It wasn't that hard"
rofl2.gif

suicune27 said:
wow!! an english patch for 2nd season!!! i've been waiting for this one...

Haha, well, no English patch yet, but when I tested the game yesterday, we had quite a bit!

bombchu said:
Oh, man. I'm so excited XD Thanks so much for workin' on it! Wish I didn't miss the beta call... but oh well! I'll play when you finish. Hooray for you guys!

Sorry about that!
Maybe next translation?
frown.gif

QUOTE(hakusa @ Oct 2 2010, 07:45 PM)
Hmm... At first I thought it was something dirty too, since he said about "What if other guys saw this?" But after reading again, I guess he was just embarrassed, aha. XD

Haha, yes, he was just embarrassed, though, I wish it were something dirty
wub.gif

Okay Suji, once you learn enough Korean, I will teach you as much Japanese as I can. Anything it takes to keep people from machine translators T_T
XD

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazy727 said:
How far are you %-wise?

You can't exactly put a percentage on how many scripts you've translated, too many files for that, especially in a text heavy game.

But I can give you an estimate and show you the folders we have left.

Estimate: I'd say about... 65 to 70%?

Folders we have left: http://gokusaishiki.wordpress.com/tmgs2/folders/

We take a folder off of the list when we've completed it.
Excluding the B script, we've done 11 folders (The Y scripts were all blank).
Out of 26. The ones we're saving for the second patch are the folders we didn't believe were important or had very little script files.

Inori

Trophies
Website
gokusaishiki.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Lazy727 said:
How far are you %-wise?

I just calculated the files I`ve done, and I`ve done about 30%.

But I don`t think you should be paying attention to how much, percentage wise we`ve done.
What`s important is the kind of folders we`ve done.

I could say that I`ve done x% of the game, but those scripts could be the not-so-important things that no one really cares about/not a main compenent of the game.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inori said:
Lazy727 said:
How far are you %-wise?

I just calculated the files I`ve done, and I`ve done about 30%.

But I don`t think you should be paying attention to how much, percentage wise we`ve done.
What`s important is the kind of folders we`ve done.

I could say that I`ve done x% of the game, but those scripts could be the not-so-important things that no one really cares about/not a main compenent of the game.

As always, onee-chan's right about this.

In text heavy games, mainly otome games, it's about the type of files you've done and we've separated them into folders so we can label each one and that's how we know which ones are important and which ones aren't.

If we translated the non-important folders like: Girl Rivalries, Field Trip, Christmas, New Years, Birthdays, etc. We could say we did a certain percentage, but when you play it, how would it matter if we didn't translate the more mandatory parts of the game? Instead, we did it from Greatest importance to Least importance.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think this will be compatible with r4 wood? I never did get to play the 1st season because it just hangs on a white screen for r4 wood.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i tried to pass the time with other games, i tried time hollow, i liked it a lot but a lil too short, they should get a second one

i tried lux pain but it's boring and gloomy

i tried theresia but it's violent and bloody

basically i can't wait for 999 to come out and for you beuatiful people to translate that thriller one that's in your list that i asked for in the other thread

I wanted to keep Edgeypoo for the end, well i've reached it lol I'm so picky when i'm in my phases lol

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazy727 said:
Do you think this will be compatible with r4 wood? I never did get to play the 1st season because it just hangs on a white screen for r4 wood.

The best way to try it is to try running the clean version on your cart, then coming back to say if it works.

QUOTE(ioukta @ Oct 4 2010, 04:01 AM) i tried to pass the time with other games, i tried time hollow, i liked it a lot but a lil too short, they should get a second one

i tried lux pain but it's boring and gloomy

i tried theresia but it's violent and bloody

basically i can't wait for 999 to come out and for you beuatiful people to translate that thriller one that's in your list that i asked for in the other thread

I wanted to keep Edgeypoo for the end, well i've reached it lol I'm so picky when i'm in my phases lol

Haha, well, if it helps, I'm working on the arm9 and Inori's doing the ScheData, which is just as important as the arm9, so the missing text will be translated and we can get it out of the way. I'm also 1/3 done with Amachi.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
you're working on an arm?
blink.gif
lol

you hanging in there with Amachi? did he says anything to redeem himself even just a lil? or he is just a devil child really? lol

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
you're working on an arm?
blink.gif
lol

you hanging in there with Amachi? did he says anything to redeem himself even just a lil? or he is just a devil child really? lol

The arm9 is very crucial to the game, without it, the game wouldn't work.

Umm, well, he tried to be a man XD
He said, "If you ever get scared again, you can hold on tightly to me, Sempai." And I thought to myself, "Why would I do a thing like that?"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.