ROM Hack Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season Translation

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
haha he wishes !! we see right through you AMACHI !!!

I think a guy in the first one said something similar, but he was not a child lol

You have any ideas what i can play in the mystery novel game type? or strategy type?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
haha he wishes !! we see right through you AMACHI !!!

I think a guy in the first one said something similar, but he was not a child lol

You have any ideas what i can play in the mystery novel game type? or strategy type?

Hotel Dusk rocks my socks off. That's why I'm not wearing any.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
let's hope they don't have a third one coming or u'll never be able to leave ur house lol AND u'll be cold inside too lol

laugh.gif

Well, what can I say, the games are good XD

EDIT: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I changed the text and the pointers in the arm9 and it fixed the issue from the dual encoding in the game!
It can show the d. for day instead of the random characters(The random characters came from changing some Kanji so you can make your name longer than three characters long)

Fixed.png

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
oooooh ok gotcha

u shouldn't even have worried about that, i mean when they ask for ur birthday u kinda guess if u choose between 1 and 12 it's the month and 1 and 31 it's the day lol same thing for blood type. the lil question that comes before helps.

But it's good that u found how to change that, that's rom hacking right? sounds like such a science ! lol

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
oooooh ok gotcha

u shouldn't even have worried about that, i mean when they ask for ur birthday u kinda guess if u choose between 1 and 12 it's the month and 1 and 31 it's the day lol same thing for blood type. the lil question that comes before helps.

But it's good that u found how to change that, that's rom hacking right? sounds like such a science ! lol

Haha, it was difficult, especially because it took exactly seven hours.

I have to worry about it, I'm a perfectionist >=O

I'm adding Ouran Host Club to the list of projects in the future.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
omg 7 hours??!!

woa ooook !! thank you for your effort !!!

but u know u should be going to bed now ! unless u woke up early? but seeing ur pattern i'd say u haven't slept yet lol

im off googling lol

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
omg 7 hours??!!

woa ooook !! thank you for your effort !!!

but u know u should be going to bed now ! unless u woke up early? but seeing ur pattern i'd say u haven't slept yet lol

im off googling lol

>_>
It's 7:36am XD

I'll go to bed after I finish this script file for Amachi.

If you know any JRPGs, let me know, I'm looking for a good one.

Walina

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nekosoft.deviantart.com
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I would like to tell you, the team, that I support your project and if you need a site I can provide / install you one
wink2.gif

I recently discovered this serie of otome games and I am really that teams are translating it.
I've began to play the first game and I would be happy to play the second and the third!

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
aaah i'm sorry i'm not into RPGs in general really lol

yeah i know what time it is, hubby is in approx the same time zone, i know it's early morning !!!

Dang that Amachi, it's not enough he's a psycho pain in the butt he's keeping u up late! Dang you Amachi (i can't curse but u get it lol)

Walina

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nekosoft.deviantart.com
XP
Country
France
Sorry to butt in but if you're looking for a goor jrpg then maybe you can try Tears to tiara or Utwaremono.

If you're looking for a new project after tokimeki memorial series then I should recommend you Idea factory games, there is a good serie but it's more a visuel novel (with choices) : Hino kakera, there are 3 games already and also Shisen gumi kitan but it's maybe a bit sad to play.

Have a good day!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
aaah i'm sorry i'm not into RPGs in general really lol

yeah i know what time it is, hubby is in approx the same time zone, i know it's early morning !!!

Dang that Amachi, it's not enough he's a psycho pain in the butt he's keeping u up late! Dang you Amachi (i can't curse but u get it lol)

I know, damn him!
And he even has two different types of dialogues in the same file, which makes it super long!
ohnoes.png

QUOTE(Walina @ Oct 4 2010, 08:10 AM) Sorry to butt in but if you're looking for a goor jrpg then maybe you can try Tears to tiara or Utwaremono.

If you're looking for a new project after tokimeki memorial series then I should recommend you Idea factory games, there is a good serie but it's more a visuel novel (with choices) : Hino kakera, there are 3 games already and also Shisen gumi kitan but it's maybe a bit sad to play.

Have a good day!

Ah! Thank you
happy.gif

I'm looking for one to play that I haven't played already, but I've played Hiiro and plan on translating them.
Have you gone to the translation site? It has all of the projects we plan on doing
smile.gif

http://gokusaishiki.wordpress.com/

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Walina said:
Hi,

No sorry, I didn't saw the translation site, it wasn't on the first page so I though you haven't got one.
Sorry my mistake
tongue.gif

Do you plan to have some kind of newsletter ?

Hmmm... I dunno, I guess it would depend on how many people would use it, I don't want to add an un-used feature
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1