Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As you probably read in the previous thread, I respect you Urza. I really hoped that you were going to come back, but I guess you won't be. You are insufferable at times, but your contributions to this site can't be denied. You will be missed.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Sephiroth said:
Xcalibur said:
Also, JPH needs to stop being a dick.
True.

Urza, I hope you come back to the forums.
Now that we all agree on this...
ph34r.gif

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Urza I always found you to be a great member, and I completely disagree with the n00bs saying that you don't treat people right, because most of the people are complete n00bs who can't see the search button and post random nonsense over and over again. People who disagree with me should provide an explanation why they like total n00bs not being able to use the search button, cause it's right there.

Urza, we (almost all) like you!
smile.gif

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
+1 about JPH with big epenis but no real penis!!

we miss you urza!!!

I wasn't mentioned as your dumb underling always asking questions?
frown.gif
cry.gif

PS: me and scuber agreed that JPH is like you but always wrong (not the wang part)

podunk1269

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Well Urza, I enjoyed your posts and hope you do decide to come back

as for JHP, I have nothing to say on him, he seems kinda douche-ish, but if i had to put up with all the tempers on the level he does, I would probably be a douche too

Anyways, good luck urza

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
PS: No need to edit your post so many times.Meh, it was 5am, so I redid my idiot comment.

NeSchn said:
I read your whole post Urza and I now I do realize, at times JPH can be a hot-headed dick, but he is just like that annoying little nat that you have to deal with.

Nothing againist you JPH but sometimes I think you just need to be a little less mean.Hot-headed dick? Give me an example of when I've been one of these before, please.

QUOTE(Trolly @ Jul 17 2008, 01:45 PM)
Though I must admit JPH takes things a little too seriously around here.
internetseriousbusiness.jpg

Actually, I used to like Urza.
This was before he got promoted to Magazine Staff and thought himself very important. That's when he started acting like a stuck-up, sarcastic jerk.
Urza has admitted he's an asshole, and why so many of you like assholes I'll never know...

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ShadowXP said:
QUOTE said:
This was before I got promoted to Mod and thought himself myself important. That's when I started acting like a stuck-up, sarcastic jerk.
Urza has admitted he's an asshole, and why I won't I'll never know...

Fixed for more accurate truth...
Hmm...I can't recall being a dick to you, actually I recall nothing but being nice to you.
I don't remember acting stuck up and being a sarcastic asshole to all the newcomers.
How you formed such an opinion, well, I don't know. But that's your choice, I guess.
rolleyes.gif

Some of you are just calling me a dick because you have a 10% warning next to your name that I gave you (you know which ones you are).

Urza throws out some times I've been unkind to him, but I've never shown an example of him being mean to me or other.
I love how he's villainized me...I like the fact I'm so liked around here
wub.gif

It's actually quite nice to tally up the number of members who dislike you and know who likes you and who doesn't.

Also. to further prove that I used to quite like Urza - I downloaded Photoshop and made that damn homebrew logo for him. I spent at least two hours helping him out. Would I do the same favor today? Hell no.

Really, though, you kids have jumped on the 'bash JPH' boat just as you jump on the 'bash speechles' boat. Oh well, not everyone will like you.
smile.gif

RoboClover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh...i didnt think the people who ran this site argued like that...

seems like a strange thing to put yer time into...

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Well Urza, you're a great news poster, but were a poor staff member. Now, that's not necessarily an insult. I merely mean that you're not exactly "user friendly". Doing what we do isn't the only part of the job, we also have to, you know, be friendly and such. Part of your "charm" is that you're a bit rough around the edges so it wasn't the best fit. Ya' ask me? You never needed the title, you were better off just posting news without being Magazine Staff because it left you free of the expectations of a staff member.

Also, sorry about the show, but like I said, I'm just not a schedule guy. Never followed a schedule in my life. Some days I'd show up to school at like 1 or 2 in the afternoon just because I couldn't be bothered to get up. Why did I bother going at all at those points, you ask? I don't know, probably some sort of internal parental guilt or something equally ridiculous.

Thanks for the kind words about my corny puns.
laugh.gif
I'd like to say that I'm sorry you misinterpreted my withholding of information before. It wasn't an intentional slap in the face to you as a person or a Magazine Staff member. I keep info tight to the chest unless I'm sure the other parties involved wouldn't mind me sharing it.

In that particular case I knew the very second the event in question took place you were going to quit when you found out about it. I knew you'd want to confront the other party and you'd end up quitting regardless (which you did) and he'd end up quitting as well in that scenario. So instead I withheld the information so that you'd take your anger out on me instead. As a Supervisor I have to make these kind of decisions and sacrifices, because no matter how you swing it two losses are bigger than one.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Instead of spamming the boards on how much you "hate" JPH, just go PM some of the (even?) higher ups instead. Hear what Costello and the others who decided JPH should be a mod have to say. I just find it really funny to hear complaints all the time. I can't stop you but just try to listen to my suggestion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo