Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Look, the point is, BOTH Urza and JPH are dicks. (They are guys, how else are they supposed to pee?)
lecture.gif
Simple biology people! Sheesh...

JPH is kind that's a German guy with a strange mustache.
Urza is the kind that knows more about tampons than your mother.

They are both funny to some extent and we should love them both.
lecture.gif

However.
frown.gif
JPH acts like a wigger too much. As a black man, I am very offended by some of his posts. He is a good worker otherwise.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Westside said:
Look, the point is, BOTH Urza and JPH are dicks. (They are guys, how else are they supposed to pee?)
lecture.gif
Simple biology people! Sheesh...

JPH is kind that's a German guy with a strange mustache.
Urza is the kind that knows more about tampons than your mother.

They are both funny to some extent and we should love them both.
lecture.gif

However.
frown.gif
JPH acts like a wigger too much. As a black man, I am very offended by some of his posts. He is a good worker otherwise.

That's quite the truth for quoting there.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
TheWingless said:
Instead of spamming the boards on how much you "hate" JPH, just go PM some of the (even?) higher ups instead. Hear what Costello and the others who decided JPH should be a mod have to say. I just find it really funny to hear complaints all the time. I can't stop you but just try to listen to my suggestion.
Beh, it doesn't matter about them spamming around telling how much they hate me.
It does upset me a bit though, as I've been nice to every single one of them. Why they call me a dick, I'll never know myself.

And really, I do admit I'm an awful moderator. I take some things that should be taken seriously lightly; I take other things that shouldn't be taken so seriously, well, too seriously. I think they made a bad choice, but as long as the title's under my name I'll try my best at moderating.

I'm making an idiot of myself as well as making the staff look bad, so I guess I apologize to Urza.
Sorry for the mean things I said to you in the past, and I hope you're sorry as well. Maybe one day you can come back to the forums, but with a different attitude (you said yourself you're an asshole to many members). I liked you Urza, when you weren't so mean to everyone. Remember teh Petal Chi and chats with eware...thems was good times
wub.gif

So, sorry for being a shithead to you in the past. I really am sorry.

No, I'm not apologizing so that you people will like me more. Your opinions? I don't care for them. I'll still treat you all the same, whether you like me or not - and no, I won't hold any sort of grudge towards you.

And Westside, next time I see you - you're getting kicked in the nuts!
nyanya.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Urza said:
Orc: ORCORCORCORCORC Funny guy who doesn't seem to ever get caught up in the drama. Love his avy+sig combinations, which are done in great artistic style. Maybe sometime we can find a DM and get that campaign going?ORCORCORCORC!
I get caught up with the drama too. I'm rarely involved in it so I'm probably less vocal but I definitely get caught up with it too since I too genuinely care about this community.

Urza, I really hope you do come back.
You're one of the few who has been consistent and never changed really.
Once a douchebag, always a doucebag.
One douchebag people appreciate in my opinion.

I also agree with Linkiboy. n00bs need to

PS: I'm kinda disappointed how Urza's blog post was edited. I'd like to read what Urza really said. I think he posted in his blog because he knows this is the only place where he can be "vocal" and share it to the community.
I remember Costello saying that blogs = ANYTHING GOES unless it's illegal. So why the editing? :/

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
JPH said:
TheWingless said:
Instead of spamming the boards on how much you "hate" JPH, just go PM some of the (even?) higher ups instead. Hear what Costello and the others who decided JPH should be a mod have to say. I just find it really funny to hear complaints all the time. I can't stop you but just try to listen to my suggestion.
Beh, it doesn't matter about them spamming around telling how much they hate me.
It does upset me a bit though, as I've been nice to every single one of them. Why they call me a dick, I'll never know myself.

And really, I do admit I'm an awful moderator. I take some things that should be taken seriously lightly; I take other things that shouldn't be taken so seriously, well, too seriously. I think they made a bad choice, but as long as the title's under my name I'll try my best at moderating.

I'm making an idiot of myself as well as making the staff look bad, so I guess I apologize to Urza.
Sorry for the mean things I said to you in the past, and I hope you're sorry as well. Maybe one day you can come back to the forums, but with a different attitude (you said yourself you're an asshole to many members). I liked you Urza, when you weren't so mean to everyone. Remember teh Petal Chi and chats with eware...thems was good times
wub.gif

No, I'm not apologizing so that you people will like me more. Your opinions? I don't care for them. I'll still treat you all the same, whether you like me or not - and no, I won't hold any sort of grudge towards you.

And Westside, next time I see you - you're getting kicked in the nuts!
nyanya.gif

Awesome, and well said. It take the opposite of a dick to man enough to apologize and put the pride aside, that is one of the most essential part of a moderator, is to not let that darn ego get in the way of judgment. After this, NO ONE should call you a dick, well, maybe I will after you kick me in the Westicles.
ph34r.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand why this thread hasn't been locked yet.

What is up with all of the drama here lately? Are we all mature enough to let things go?

And seriously, don't attack each other like this. JPH and Urza are both great members and there is no need to be attacking them over the internet.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
What is up with all of the drama here lately?
Yeah, that's true. Whenever I see these topics, it's like never watching an episode of Eastenders, then watching some random one (British soap for all you Americans). That was a really bad metaphor wasn't it lol?
I just mean I see all this exciting (is it wrong to think that hehe?) drama unfold, and really I have no idea why it's happening.

And yeah, after that awesome picture JPH, consider my comment (the too serious one) taken back. Urza, come back too! Then we can be a big happy GBATemp family!
grog.gif

superkrm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ummmmm.... i liked the forgotten gba gems thingie.

other than that ive seen worse staff members

amalgam from cherryroms come to mind, but he was so funny

well, the computer forum may be a little slower now

oh well if you aint getting paid for this sh** f*** it then

internet drama: you guys crack me up

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The way I see it, Urza was a fairly alright guy, sharp at times, sure, but he said what needed to be said, but nobody wanted to say.

As for JPH, what's with the JPH bashing people? This guy works hard for you, sorting the DS release list out, and the Temper Post, which he put a lot of effort into, or have you all forgotten that?

So yeah, I think this place is big enough for the both of them.
tongue.gif

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
is the gbatemp or a facebook popularity contest?
i have not been here long, but i can't believe the drama around this community.
i love gbatemp please chill people
grog.gif

so e3 was pretty good

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PharaohsVizier said:
Urza was a bit rough, I felt like he was a jerk at times, but so what? He's usually always right... (which means I look like an idiot) He did so much for GBATemp, and so what if you don't like his attitude? Haven't you guys learned anything from TV shows like House? If the guy is always right, you have to put up with him, because he's always right.

As for JPH, why the hell are people bashing him? I have never seen him act like an ass before. Are there a bunch posts that I missed or something?

Anyways, I think everyone is overeacting. I hope you do come back Urza, I already miss the flaming you did, posts about best flash carts are popping up again. XD

This is exactly what I wanted to say.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm. i hate to see GBAtemp all torn up with drama like this.
isnt this like so...high school?
and i dont like how people are choosing sides
now hug and kiss and make up and lets all be one happy family, kthnxbye.

jk. i know its not that simple.
but JPH and Urza, you both should know that there's always gonna be people who you dislike. people who you dont agree with their reasoning, or their way of acting. that's part of life. we all have our own ways of working and it's not our job to pick at people who dont agree with us.
i do agree there are some dickwads here (will not mention any names), but i just ignore them.
it's really not gonna help if you both are trying to prove you were right. because Urza, you think JPH is @ fault, and JPH, you think Urza is @ fault. so who's to judge?

Urza and JPH: i think you both are awesome people. At times Urza may seem cold and harsh, but he's still a human being, just like the rest of us. there might be something some people may have overlooked too. sure, he's quite cruel to the noobs (who ask the same "which flashcart do i get?" question, etc) but believe it or not, he does have a caring heart. not one to show openly to other people. but its there. you need proof? ok. im proof. there was awhile back when i was...say..a bit emotionally unstable. i felt very alone, and quite vulnerable to commit suicide. i was thinking about it a lot. but Urza (and a few others) PMed me. he gave me this link to this site about suicide. and he told me it wasn't worth it. also gave me his sn if i needed to talk. and JPH, doesnt seem to me like he has a big e-penis. whatever that means. sure, he's like 14 (or was it 15?) and already a mod and part of the magazine staff. but he worked and deserved that rank. he's usually the one posting the NDS releases and the Wii ones too. he posts homebrew stuff too. and keeps us in line and makes sure we're not doing anything inappropriate. he is also very noob friendly (user friendly), which should be an essential for the position of any staff member. im not sure what JPH has said/done to Urza, and vice versa (if any), but to me, both are good people, that deal with things in contradicting ways apparently.

sorry for long post. im seriously not one to judge someone, so please do forgive me.

i just really hate to see so much hate here. where is the love?

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Orc said:
Urza said:
Orc: ORCORCORCORCORC Funny guy who doesn't seem to ever get caught up in the drama. Love his avy+sig combinations, which are done in great artistic style. Maybe sometime we can find a DM and get that campaign going?ORCORCORCORC!
I get caught up with the drama too. I'm rarely involved in it so I'm probably less vocal but I definitely get caught up with it too since I too genuinely care about this community.

Urza, I really hope you do come back.
You're one of the few who has been consistent and never changed really.
Once a douchebag, always a doucebag.
One douchebag people appreciate in my opinion.

I also agree with Linkiboy. n00bs need to

PS: I'm kinda disappointed how Urza's blog post was edited. I'd like to read what Urza really said. I think he posted in his blog because he knows this is the only place where he can be "vocal" and share it to the community.
I remember Costello saying that blogs = ANYTHING GOES unless it's illegal. So why the editing? :/

I thought you were a chick.
frown.gif

/me deceived

and about the small text, its cuz JPH is a douche

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
Remember teh Petal Chi and chats with eware...thems was good times
wub.gif

Those were some good times. I wish I had spent more time on the IRC lately. It's a damn shame to see something like this happen between two people who have been around for so long. Too bad. Much love for the two of you and I hope you can forgive each other and put this behind you.

PS: For the audience who isn't in the know, I am this eware character of which they speak.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B-Blue said:
Urza, you're the sanest person on GBAtemp, please come back.

QFT. You leaving would make ME the sanest person here and I refuse to raise my kids in a world where I am sane anywhere!! :-P

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
well thanks for the kind words Urza.
It's late so everything's kinda messed up in my brainz right now so I'll just say what comes to mind

- firstly thanks for the kind words about me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P