Country
Swaziland
And there we have our Cooliris-Loader
smile.gif

Well, that's simply awesome, keep that going
grog.gif
. It looks nice, supports all sizes of Covers...impressive
smile.gif
. This could even be a whole Menu replacement, would like that (from the basic layout) more than the one from Nintendo
smile.gif
. Add some nice Options (Fav, Settings, Dump, Delete, Names, etc..all that sh*t
tongue.gif
) and I have my new default loader, which is for me the best one
smile.gif

Anyways, realy good work, awesome
biggrin.gif

kylling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
thanks for all the nice comments. i will try to release a first version as soon as possible.
today i added font rendering so name of selected title now hovers underneath floating box.

q: are you working with c or c++? (ekolimits)
a: it's written in c

q: Is the video already working on the Wii or it's a direct feed from the PC (i know there is the HBC at the beginning)? (DaRk_ViVi)
a: it's running on the wii, i just used a tripod :}

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing productive to add... I just want to say, like everyone else, that this is very impressive. Nice work... I can't wait to see it incorporated into a loader. I love GX, but I also really like having more than one option, and this looks like it would definitely be my other primary choice, assuming it was combined with a stable loader....

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yup - another great bit of code - well done.

theres some seriously talented people out there and im glad to see them shine with some of these projects - I think we all are
biggrin.gif

buckely

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That looks very slick, I'm impressed. Can it support spinning the case around and showing the back cover and possibly a spinning disc. I would be great to be able to organize in favorites or game type.

oneleggedjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is the best ive seen.... this would be a great loader. If it was incorperated into GX it would be ultimate... you know with all the options and suck, like downloading covers and force vid and passwords

you are the king of swing my friend

pepperoni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha that cursor's just plain sexy.

The only improvement I could see would be to have the ring, or whatever it's called - the wall of background covers - wobble a bit, like the covers wobble... so that it would be swaying in the background, sort of opposite as to what the Wii case is wobbling in the foreground.

But yeah, you don't need me to tell you that this looks completely mindblowingly amazing.
biggrin.gif

Hibern

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is beautiful. Looks futuristic.
Looks like it has been very well developed too.
The concept is great, and it seems to be handy on top of that.
Congratulations.
You just have to find/make a better cursor.

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i think the cursor looks great. at least it looks great in the 2 highest zoom levels (around sec. 0:30 in the vid). it seems like a 3d model to me.

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man, this does look fantastic. It might be easy to manage a bunch of games as well with the 360 degree view. I hope this comes to fruition...and soon! good work

redia

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
ok.
one question
when will it be released with all options ???
just kidding.. I always have wanted to ask that.
wink.gif

on the more serious part, I do understand right now it is only a draft library but do you think it would be possible to give us a dol file so we can test it on our Wii in a real world environment with our games/covers. (even if we can't run anything from it yet), I would love to show off in front of my friends
wink.gif

I have been looking at your app and showing it around, everyone is stunned.. including my wife who, let's face is, doesn't give a cr+p when I start showing her this type of things usually... lol...
after testing most of the existing loader I had the feeling some were great.. but in my humble opinion, the way you are doing things is just amazing, it could add this little something else that makes it incredible...

thank you once again for your hard work.
Cheers,
R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I really didn't like playing online against other people always felt like I was being matched...