^^title-2025^^

Rife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this one of those games with the tilt sensor in the cartridge? I don't wanna dl it if it is.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yea it is, damn it, I put the original cart in my Gameboy player and was tilting my cube left and right to play and now my gamecube won't play discs! What did I do wrong? Should I contact N and complain? Damn it all, and my grape tree was just about to start producing in Harvest Moon, it's a wonderful life
cry.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea it is, damn it, I put the original cart in my Gameboy player and was tilting my cube left and right to play and now my gamecube won't play discs! What did I do wrong? Should I contact N and complain? Damn it all, and my grape tree was just about to start producing in Harvest Moon, it's a wonderful lifeÂ
cry.gif
The Datel Advance Game Port is better for tilt games. It's like a card reader and it goes into the mem card.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yea it is, damn it, I put the original cart in my Gameboy player and was tilting my cube left and right to play and now my gamecube won't play discs! What did I do wrong? Should I contact N and complain? Damn it all, and my grape tree was just about to start producing in Harvest Moon, it's a wonderful lifeÂ
cry.gif

OMG weirdo.

btw - Poll: Worst 1st party game ever? y/n/a/q?

betaboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not really a 1st party title - it was developed by Artoon, the company behind the Blinx games on the XBox (Why choose them Nintendo?!). Still 'Yoshi's Topsy Turvy's' a marginally better name than 'Yoshi's Universal Gravitation' - gotta be one of the worst game titles in Nintendo's history!

ronin_in_tears

.:|pr0n$t4r|:.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny