Question Tinfoil on atmosphere file overwrite

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by C Dale, Sep 29, 2019.

1. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Aug 5, 2007
    Sweden
    What you feel isn't the same that it's true.
    https://github.com/WerWolv/EdiZon/commits/master

I know he is working on version 4.0, it's gonna be glorious! I got a test version of it, just need to install it... been to focused on PC gaming so I haven't really touched my Switch :P

Mopquill likes this.
  2. hippy dave

hippy dave BBMB

Apr 30, 2012
    United Kingdom
    BTW thanks for finally admitting that there's no technical need/purpose for your fork and you could remove it any time you want.

3. darkxex

darkxex Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2016
    Cote d'Ivoire
    it's funny, I see 5 pages of people discussing an application and someone else's cfw (blawar fork atmosphere and tinfoil).
    I mean, nobody puts you a weapon to use tinfoil, there are other similar apps, in my case I use sx os but if it stopped working on sx os, I would simply use another app. I would not complain to Blawar about doing or stopping doing something that was created by himself.

4. Bat420maN

Bat420maN GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Fresno
    My Switch ain't hacked and wont be till AC comes out so I have no ties to any of this crap. After reading this and the other 14 pages from that other post my conclusion is...

This dude made an app everyone wanted to use, Atmos couldn't run his shit right, so he fixed it himself. Now you all are mad about it? Yea, he had to do some funny shit to make his stuff work. In these two topics I have read now not once did I see him say use my shit or else. Most the response has been "Why would you do that to your app" It's his, he can do whatever the hell he wants with it, until he tries to force someone to use it, dude ain't did shit wrong. Maybe you guys don't have any other options, that sucks, but it's not his fucking problem either.

5. darkxex

darkxex Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2016
    Cote d'Ivoire
    lol, I thought I was the only one who thought so, as I said, I am sx user, and the only ones who cry are the fans of the vanilla atmosphere.
    What's more, if they hate Blawar so much, why don't they create their own tinfoil instead of cracking their software with tinfoil mod, doesn't it make sense right? It's called hypocrisy. You have goldleaf and other software to use, but there come the hypocrites who only want tinfoil by the hbg shop. saying, we don't allow piracy here ... they are so funny.

Bat420maN likes this.
  6. Bat420maN

Bat420maN GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Fresno
    I think the majority of this stems from how spoiled we all were with the Wii. People feel entitled to this stuff, they don't realize the work that goes into this shit. Dude probably has dozens of hours at the least into this one project, who knows what else he has going on? If you don't want to use HIS work walk away, it's his, he don't have to please any of you with it.

7. Billy Acuña

Billy Acuña GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2015
    Mexico
    If u r referring to flycast then

IMG_20191009_163659_103.

Also you should reconsider to fix your shit :)

Last edited by Billy Acuña, Oct 10, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted