Hacking Tinfoil 'corrupted data' after updating to latest firmware and CFW

hood989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i ended up downgrading firmware of the switch and puttin older atmosphere on, works perfect but the system keeps wanting to update

gabourael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi! I'm on SX OS, Emunand CFW/OFW 10.2 and i have installed the sigpatches, but i still have the corrupted data error. I've installed last Atmo version, last HBG Shop (after deleting the Tinfoil folder on my SD), the new sigs, but nothing works.

Any idea? Thank you!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This should be a lesson to all. When a new firmware is released, don't be in a rush to update. Stay behind until you know for sure everything works. NSPs rarely ever require the latest firmware and since you can't go online in CFW, there's not much point to being on the latest emuNAND firmware.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Evildood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh all you needed to do was delete the tinfoil forwarder on the home screen and then run the installer in the homebrew menu, go back to home open update restart done.
You can still have this issue with correct sigpatches think its due to the changes in atmosphere where balwar had to write the plugin to keep everything working, fresh installs will maybe wipe the file but a fresh install with the jits aio is a good idea too

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just delete tinfoil forwarder and reinstall from the homebrew menu

Reactions: gabourael

gabourael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uhh all you needed to do was delete the tinfoil forwarder on the home screen and then run the installer in the homebrew menu, go back to home open update restart done.
You can still have this issue with correct sigpatches think its due to the changes in atmosphere where balwar had to write the plugin to keep everything working, fresh installs will maybe wipe the file but a fresh install with the jits aio is a good idea too

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just delete tinfoil forwarder and reinstall from the homebrew menu

Thanks! It worked like a charm ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him