KiwiSwitcher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi all,

So I've updated Switch FW to 10.2.0 (I allowed the switch to do this through the system update option, and I'm worried that may have allowed it to detect my hacks..?)
I then updated Atmosphere to 0.14.3
I then installed the latest sig patches which were released recently on this site (thanks guys)
I updated to the latest fusee.primary

My legally owned games that I paid for (ages ago) are working fine. The others however said "corrupted data" so I deleted them so I could reinstall.
However Tinfoil itself is not working now either so I cannot reinstall games!
Tinfoil itself is also saying "corrupted data" when I try to open it.

I have tried completely removing tinfoil, reinstalling it (latest version) on the sd card and yet it still doesn't work.
When I try to run Tinfoil installer through the HB menu the screen goes black for a second and then nothing looks different after.
Except Tinfoil is now available on the album menu. So maybe the install worked.
So now I tap the Tinfoil icon on the album menu and get "corrupted data" and a prompt to redownload, which doesn't work.

Any ideas?
Many thanks in advance

Last edited by KiwiSwitcher,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

KiwiSwitcher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Pretty sure you need a new loader patches for 10.2.0 , tinfoil forwarder didn't work on 10.1.0 when it first came out until new patches were out.
Ah I see thank you, are these patches available somewhere? I see the patches pinned at the top of this discussion board are indeed for 10.1.1

KamilLOKOROKO2

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah, the same problem with my Switch, everything was fine until update 10.2.0, tinfoil instalator showing "corrupted data...", so I'm waiting for this loaders too.

hood989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ye same problem here

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i can still play all my other games, i just cant install anything from goldleaf and i cant even get tinfoil to open up, so just cant install any new games. goldleaf just says error check sig patches or firmware etc, tinfoil just doesnt open and then says its corrupt, i did manage to use tinfoil lithium and installed a 5gb game, but..even though it showed up on the homescreen fully installed just didnt run and said error

Manny007

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i had problem with tinfoil just today, yesterday was working fine. i didnt update anything or move any file, not even installed something... curious thing Retroarch failed me too today. i was playing yesterday and i couldnt play today

hood989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ye tinfoil wont even start, goldleaf wont let me install anything, 99% certain its because of the switch update which i only did thinking it was to help mario 3d all stars...

xdeadly

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have the same problem guys, yesterday i was try to instal Super Mario 3d stars. I update the system and thinfoil stopped working. Thankfully my all games works fine.

KiwiSwitcher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yessssssss, new sigpatches comes out and they work perfectly :)
^^^^^^^^^^^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have the same problem guys, yesterday i was try to instal Super Mario 3d stars. I update the system and thinfoil stopped working. Thankfully my all games works fine.
Check the top pinned thread on the message board. New Sig patches released a few hours ago which should hopefully fix your problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk