This is just creepy! Thoughts? Opinons? Share?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Sonic Angel Knight, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Okay, so i was just playing some sonic cd and i decided to look up some information on it, and i had remembered some of the stuff. One in particular i like to spotlight is that there is offical artwork in the game that is hidden in the sound test menu. By inserting combination of Music selection number and Sound effect number will trigger displaying the hidden artwork, but this one disturbs me the most!

[​IMG]

According to the artical i got this from the message translated reads is "Fun is infinite with Sega Enterprises. - Majin"
    Whatever that supposed to mean the disturbing part is the background picture. WHAT IS THAT! Next to some other artwork is this one....

[​IMG]

Maybe some kind of batman reference i guess, didn't know batman was popular in japan.
    And then there is this one.

[​IMG]

All i can say is wow, what the heck. This is all offical artwork hidden in Sonic CD by the way, I don't understand nor do i get it. The first one is the most creepy one

I just wanted to share this. So now i will ask if there is any offical artwork from video games that you wanna share, for any reason, weather is creepy or strange or just don't make sense. Just post and comment here or share your opinions about the one i posted.

2. hisagishi

hisagishi GBAtemp Regular

Feb 22, 2013
    United States
    Looks like they were trying to go for edgy album covers to me.

3. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    The first picture was anything but edgy, is freakish. There is no words to explain it accuratly enough. Soo this face will have to do. :wtf:

4. endoverend

endoverend AKA zooksman

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    endoverend is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 6, 2013
    United States
    I know that first image shows up if it detects a pirated copy of the game, but I'm not sure about the other two.

5. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Oh so that is a copy protection image? I didn't know that. Just didn't make sense to have that message about infinite fun, if that was copy protection warning, most copy protection warnings are clear and formal.:unsure:

To be honest i didn't think sega had any copy protection in their systems.