United States
VGfrdDD.jpg
Used the PSN card to purchase 2 games.

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, I'm not sure why they changed that (Gaia makes more sense to me) but it's still a great game :D .

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Football Manager 2014, and a suit to go with it. whilst i play that game...... makes it more real.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
A second 3DS a black refurbished edition on 4.5FW to be accurate. I bought it to do some testing, but if it fails, I'm willing to sell it.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
With Freya draining most of my finances and time I've not bought a whole lot of anything lately aside from a new Dri Buddi, a kind of electric clothes drier, it's a godsend in the winter months and my old one was totalled. However, paycheck was good for once and as such for once I have a little extra cash floating about that isn't needed anywhere else, not even for Freya as she has everything she could ever possibly want or need (including my damn moogle :moogle:) so I can treat myself to a new game or something (I already set aside a chunk to take the lady out for dinner and get Freya some more clothes).

The only problem is the only 2 games that catch my eye are Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collection, and Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection. But they're both much too big for my limited hard drive space to accomodate :( Suggestions? Deleting things is pretty much out of the question, everything on my hard drive is still in use (The lady is half way through her Mass Effect playthrough, deleting anything involving a Chao Garden would result in me being eaten alive by a pack of rabid office temps, everything else is either Skyrim or DLC for games I'm still playing or will play again) soI'm in a spot of bother.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rubber feet in various sizes.
A2Z headset spacers- orange
Frame protection tape 2m
x5 17.734476Mhz Crystal
x20 21.47727Mhz Crystal
12m 2.8mm wire
x2 74HC00 Quad 2-input NAND
x2 74HC04 Hex Inverters
x10 75R resistors
x10 1M resistors
x10 330R resistors
x10 22pf capacitors
x4 pcb fuse clips
x2 perfboard

Boring stuff :(.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rubber feet in various sizes.
A2Z headset spacers- orange
Frame protection tape 2m
x5 17.734476Mhz Crystal
x20 21.47727Mhz Crystal
12m 2.8mm wire
x2 74HC00 Quad 2-input NAND
x2 74HC04 Hex Inverters
x10 75R resistors
x10 1M resistors
x10 330R resistors
x10 22pf capacitors
x4 pcb fuse clips
x2 perfboard

Boring stuff :(.

Whats you planning on making ;o?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Whats you planning on making ;o?

Just fitting a SuperCIC & IGR to a Snes mini. Snes mini needs it's crystals switched as well to change between 50/60Hz, so need this as well
http://sd2snes.de/blog/cool-stuff/1chip-5060hz-electronic-switch

Extra components are just because I always end up losing some (especially the small stuff) and those crystal values I could only get in bulk :( or at rip off places where 1 would cost as much as buying the bulk values.

Shoat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Megabyte Punch (finally got around to it after having pressed the greenlight button months ago) and the Breath of Death + Cthulhu save the World bundle (because they're ~15 hours of entertainment each and dirt-cheap).

Also ordered a 3DS XL and Pokemon, will probably arrive in two weeks.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Bought PSABR for the Vita, very fun game.

Also bought the WB Humble Bundle, though I didn't pay for the extra games (Only had $1.72 in my paypal ._.) which was nice. Also grabbed Dark Souls on Steam, because Dark Souls is fun. And another Wireless mouse, cuz my cheap ass $6 one died on me already. Lol

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What's the quality like on that?
It's decent. The ring is heavier than I expected, which is good. The buffing is a little uneven, some parts are smoother/shinier than others, there's a tiny bit of mold flash on the inside rim, and user reviews say the plating (I assume it's brass) can rub/chip off. But it's way, way better than I expected for $2.50.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario. +1