Mucky Nutz bender fender mud guard.

50 procell AA batteries.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canon Powershot SX170 because it was on sale, $147.00 at Best Buy to be exact :P along with a class 10 8 GB SDHC card and carrying case.

^^Rich guy. If you hear about a mugging in the near future news, it wasn't me; I've got more important stuff to do, though. But I recently bought a box of Hot 'n Spicy Cheez-it. :D

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^Rich guy. If you hear about a mugging in the near future news, it wasn't me; I've got more important stuff to do, though. But I recently bought a box of Hot 'n Spicy Cheez-it. :D

Oh come on, I'm not THAT rich :rofl2: However, with this camera, I can record vulpine-related videos in HD :P

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Purchased a couple of things today from ebay.

1 Sega Master System and a couple of games for it, Shinobi and Hang On\Astro Warrior combo. I didn't get a controller or Ac adapter with it, but I guess until I order one I can use a Genesis controller I'll also be using my Genesis Model 1 Ac adapter. I've read that it will work fine.

qx9p.jpg

ue0b.jpg

cx3m.jpg

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why'd you get two versions of CoD Ghosts?

Store nearby had a promotion:

Trade in any WiiU/PS3/360 game, no matter how old (eg: trade in naughty bear, get call of duty ghosts/battlefield 4/ac4 for ps3/360/wiiu). WiiU and PS3 versions were only left, so I traded in some crap games. Took them to eb games and got better games lol.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I was on eBay hunting for a cheap cuddly chocobo to give to Freya (so she stops trying to steal mine) and stumbled onto the rare green one from the Banpresto set I collect. £24 including postage. Like there was any way I wasn't gonna buy that. All I need now is the blue one and I have a complete set :D

Added bonus, I found a cheap yellow one for Freya that can be replaced no matter how many times she wrecks it. And an old friend of mine who has kids of her own says that at Freya's age she can only recognize yellow anyway, so she can have her own chocobo and stop staring at mine all the time.

Aside from that purchases are kept to minimum this time of year. Christmas is never that big a thing for my social strata but with Freya around from now on we really should make more of a go of it, so I'm setting most of my money aside to get some decent decorations this year.

Unless a blue chocobo shows up. Obviously. In which case fuck Christmas.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Just picked up another Game Lot of defected\untested consoles from ebay this time All Nintendo. I won them for 28.52 thats (including shipping), hopefully I'll be able to get these working without to much trouble.
2 Snes
2 N64
1 GC
ud51.jpg
Received this today in the mail, good news and bad, bad news is 2 of the consoles got busted cases during shipping (snes\n64) the good news every console worked fine, expect the GC which just needed a fuse replaced\bypassed after doing that surprisingly it works really well also. I will need to replace the fan in the gc cause its not working, more than likely thats why it blown a fuse in the first place. (just guessing)

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently, I bought a new lens for an original Gameboy I found at a nearby thrift store. Currently, it is soaking in warm soapy water, being prepared for some custom work! :)
I found it with my girlfriend yesterday and since I already have a DMG, I am making this one just for her.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to post I bought my Nexus 5 on Halloween as well! :)
REALLY enjoying this phone!
I almost went with a G2 due to similar make and specs, but brand new the Nex4 was still $100 less than used G2, and surprisingly in about 10 months, the Nexus 5 will sell as much as or more than a used G2 based on brand name alone.

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I almost went with a G2 due to similar make and specs, but brand new the Nex4 was still $100 less than used G2, and surprisingly in about 10 months, the Nexus 5 will sell as much as or more than a used G2 based on brand name alone.

You can't go wrong with the G2. I was torn between the Moto X, G2 and the Nexus 5. In the end, I chose the Nexus 5 because of the obvious updates from Google, but also because there are more roms for Nexus devices than any other devices

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓