猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
20211119_172754.jpg
Got these in. Thought I was getting the Everdrive, but I thought wrong! These controllers are actually better than I thought they'd be. My only complaint is they are too sensitive. I can control the cannon in SM64 with some adjustment.. But yeah... So close.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
Decided to spoil myself. I got some pretty good stuff.
  • Cherrywood smoked sausage
  • Esrom cheese
  • Dried capelin
  • Assorted cheeses
This was my first time trying esrom. Though I like it, I wouldn't recommend it. It tastes similar to swiss, if swiss were a billion times stronger, and like onions. It also tastes a bit like the smell of gasoline. My parents didn't like it and made me stick it in a bag so it doesn't make other things taste/smell like it. I don't know why. It's perfectly good cheese!

I also hadn't had dried fish before today. It was pretty good... for the most part. It was very salty, but I think soaking it would help. It tasted and smelled of fish (as would be expected). It had a nice texture, similar to beef jerky. There is one thing I didn't like. The heads. They were the most bitter thing I've ever tasted. If you took away the heads, I'd give them a 8/10. And if you were to soak them to get rid of salt, they'd probably be a 10/10.

IMG_3866.JPG

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought at gamestop the other day Pokémon shinning pearl and Assassins creed Valhalla ps5. I bought Valhalla cause it was $30. When my copy of pearl from bestbuy arrives I'm returning it.

My sister asked Me to buy her some games cause they were on sale. I got her P5R for ps4 and outerworlds for xbox 1. She also want me to buy Maneater for xbox1 for her.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fishy pineapple