There's any graphics mods for Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney: Spirits of Justice?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by kurocygnus, Jan 26, 2017.

1. kurocygnus
    OP

kurocygnus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 22, 2015
    Brazil
    I was watching a youtube video about the best 2016's games and I saw that images:

upload_2017-1-26_20-45-2.png

upload_2017-1-26_20-45-30.png

There's any way to make the graphics to look like this (smooth and without lines)?
    Thanks.

2. CaptainSwag101

CaptainSwag101 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2016
    United States
    California
    Yes, likely by either using a development environment (if this footage is taken from one of Capcom's official trailers, and it seems like it probably is), or if the footage is captured using an emulator with an increased internal resolution. Either possibility essentially does the same thing, because the dev environment Capcom probably used to make the trailers was likely just an official emulator of some kind.

Last edited by CaptainSwag101, Jan 27, 2017
  3. kurocygnus
    OP

Newcomer
    May 22, 2015
    Brazil
    Oh... I didn't want to use emulator or anything like this. I heard that NTR CFW could remove the lines in Pokemon SuMo, could it remove in AA:SoJ?

4. CaptainSwag101

CaptainSwag101 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2016
    United States
    California
    I don't know for sure, but I doubt it. I've ripped the models from the game myself, and the outlines are actually part of the models, so I don't know if something like NTR CFW can remove them.

5. paradoxfish

paradoxfish Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2017
    The footage is actually from some countdown video with the whole box and the words just superimposed on the normal footage, I think

6. kurocygnus
    OP

Newcomer
    May 22, 2015
    Brazil
    Oh, that's sad... Thanks anyway!