ROM Hack There's any graphics mods for Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney: Spirits of Justice?

kurocygnus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was watching a youtube video about the best 2016's games and I saw that images:

upload_2017-1-26_20-45-2.png

upload_2017-1-26_20-45-30.png

There's any way to make the graphics to look like this (smooth and without lines)?
Thanks.

CaptainSwag101

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, likely by either using a development environment (if this footage is taken from one of Capcom's official trailers, and it seems like it probably is), or if the footage is captured using an emulator with an increased internal resolution. Either possibility essentially does the same thing, because the dev environment Capcom probably used to make the trailers was likely just an official emulator of some kind.

Last edited by CaptainSwag101,

kurocygnus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, likely by either using a development environment (if this footage is taken from one of Capcom's official trailers, and it seems like it probably is), or if the footage is captured using an emulator with an increased internal resolution. Either possibility essentially does the same thing, because the dev environment Capcom probably used to make the trailers was likely just an official emulator of some kind.
Oh... I didn't want to use emulator or anything like this. I heard that NTR CFW could remove the lines in Pokemon SuMo, could it remove in AA:SoJ?

CaptainSwag101

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh... I didn't want to use emulator or anything like this. I heard that NTR CFW could remove the lines in Pokemon SuMo, could it remove in AA:SoJ?
I don't know for sure, but I doubt it. I've ripped the models from the game myself, and the outlines are actually part of the models, so I don't know if something like NTR CFW can remove them.

paradoxfish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The footage is actually from some countdown video with the whole box and the words just superimposed on the normal footage, I think

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.