Translation Project There is an english translation for Denpaningen No RPG Free in the works

RollerDude89065

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to let anyone who doesn't know that there is an english translation in the works for Denpaningen No RPG Free on github. I don't know how long it'll take for the developers to finish, nor how much progress they made, but there is one in the works. Here is the link for anyone who wants to play the english patch "demo." Here are two links, one that is the translation project, and the other is the script that is used to help with the translation project.

https://github.com/TDMAmko/TDMF_Translation_EN

https://github.com/NerduMiner/tdmfscripteditor

Reactions: Momo333

frido3709

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is great, I played it and i really hope it gets finished. I tried to play with google translate but that was awfull, with the translation I can play this game

RollerDude89065

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so you know, version 0.1 is now out in case anyone who sees this wants to get the translation patch. You can just use the links at the top to get there.

Geera9000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know what to say Im speechless. I grew up with the trilogy and it takes up a great part of my childhood. I was always excited to play the fourth game, and was disappointed I never could. But with this patch I finally can understand what happens, which is the point of an RPG after all.

The game plays amazing and feels just like the original ones now with the patch. I really, really hope this gets finished for the full game. That would be amazing! Is there any way to follow the creator(s), to stay updated?

Thank you very very much for letting me know and thanks to everyone responsible for it. I spent a whole day getting into this CFW stuff just to get this patch to work, but it was absolutely worth it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto