www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
slickbit said:
Terrulin said:
matriculated said:
slickbit said:
Guys how do you move the battery icons. I've created a nice simple theme but need to move the battery icons

I'd like to know too. The manual on the wiki seems to be severely outdated.

we cannot move the battery icons yet, but you can make it to where they do not show. i would really like to move them since they are supposed to be on the top of my theme

as far as possible everything you have on there should be possible

How do you make it so that they do not show

You just erase whatever is in the battery images so that the whole picture is transparent.

slickbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
matriculated said:
slickbit said:
Terrulin said:
matriculated said:
slickbit said:
Guys how do you move the battery icons. I've created a nice simple theme but need to move the battery icons

I'd like to know too. The manual on the wiki seems to be severely outdated.

we cannot move the battery icons yet, but you can make it to where they do not show. i would really like to move them since they are supposed to be on the top of my theme

as far as possible everything you have on there should be possible

How do you make it so that they do not show

You just erase whatever is in the battery images so that the whole picture is transparent.

It almost sounds too easy. DOH. Sorry for being atotal noob

Ive just added my first theme to Deak Phreaks theme site if any one wants to check it out. The kids will love it

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
adam_the_1st said:
ICON.png

Just wanna let you guys know I posted the Official release of GuLoader in theme form over at DeakPhreak's site

LINK
The theme looks great, but there's just one small problem. When you open a game and are about to choose it (the menu where the disk spins) in the top right corner it's supposed to tell you how many GBs that game takes up. I can just barely make yours out because the text and the theme are both black. It's a minor issue, but I just thought I'd let you know anyways
wink.gif

EDIT: Also, just out of curiosity, what does Gu stand for?

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
adam_the_1st said:
ICON.png

Just wanna let you guys know I posted the Official release of GuLoader in theme form over at DeakPhreak's site

LINK
The theme looks great, but there's just one small problem. When you open a game and are about to choose it (the menu where the disk spins) in the top right corner it's supposed to tell you how many GBs that game takes up. I can just barely make yours out because the text and the theme are both black. It's a minor issue, but I just thought I'd let you know anyways
wink.gif

EDIT: Also, just out of curiosity, what does Gu stand for?

Yah, it should definately should be a different colour. Its not that big of deal tho.
One other thing I noticed is that the Game ID is overlapping the gamecover. Maybe its because I'm using the 3D covers? How do I change the cordinates to make it go down a bit more?

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ThaDraGun said:
Yah, it should definately should be a different colour. Its not that big of deal tho.
One other thing I noticed is that the Game ID is overlapping the gamecover. Maybe its because I'm using the 3D covers? How do I change the cordinates to make it go down a bit more?
Yeah I noticed that as well. I just turned them off by adding the line "show_id = 0" in the theme.txt file. In my opinion you don't really need to know the game ID anyways
tongue.gif

chicou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
donnyp said:
Im in the works of making a 16:9 matrix widescreen theme. When I get to my other computer, Ill post up a .png of what it will look like.

Give me any criticism, ideas, thoughts, suggestions as you have about this theme. I want to make it as best as possible and have something unique.
matrixthemer.png

is it possible to have it in 4:3 ?

Chicou

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
wow thats sweeeeet! love teh
Naturalite_Neon.gif
EON

awesome site! http://wii.spiffy360.com/themes.php

THANKS!! The login system should now be in place and functional. I will continue to add functionality to registered members such as profile editing, theme managing ect. Please go register if you want to upload themes and let me know if you find issues. This whole site was put together in about 2 days so let me know if you find issues. I am going to have a theme selector when you are logged in so you can choose which theme to show on the site.

Sledge1

Trophies
XP
Country
donnyp said:
Im in the works of making a 16:9 matrix widescreen theme. When I get to my other computer, Ill post up a .png of what it will look like.

Give me any criticism, ideas, thoughts, suggestions as you have about this theme. I want to make it as best as possible and have something unique.
matrixthemer.png
Was coming here to say someone should do a Matrix theme
smile.gif

i think it could do with a nice line between the background and the settings bar? rather than just a sharp cutoff like that..
animated backgrounds able to be done?

donnyp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, thats what i was thinking too. Of doing a nice green line for a divider. Im slowly working away on it, and would like all the ideas and insight you all have to give. Want to make this thing look really cool.

Give me all the ideas you can.

Also, their is no way of making an animated background at this time. All images must be .png

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
adam_the_1st said:
popped together a quick theme for you guys this afternoon, hope you enjoy

I call it Elegant

NOTE: I deliberately oversized the bg_options window so that the scroll bar and scroll buttons wouldn't show up, I found that they took away from the overall look and I've never fouund them very useful anyway.

DOWNLOAD

i love this theme, but one thing is bothering me, when i choose to see titleid it's on cover, would it be possible to check that ?

Terrulin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
I've got great news for Terrulin! The pointers in your theme work with revision 198
biggrin.gif
. Also, you can move the battery meters to the top because he implemented code for that as well, so now your theme can be complete
tongue.gif

they show up stretched, hopefully thatll be fixed soon, i could make wide versions if i needed but i dont think that will be necessary oh yeah in a sec ill get the update on here with everything fixed, and added the scrollbar too, been meaning to add that for a while but kept forgetting

EDIT:
And final request for deakphreak, could you add the dark theme to my account so i can update it ? =)
I created one named Terrulin on there, thanks

here are the files if you are feeling adventurous
sample.jpg

Black Theme 4x3 and 16x9 universal

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terrulin said:
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
I've got great news for Terrulin! The pointers in your theme work with revision 198
biggrin.gif
. Also, you can move the battery meters to the top because he implemented code for that as well, so now your theme can be complete
tongue.gif

they show up stretched, hopefully thatll be fixed soon, i could make wide versions if i needed but i dont think that will be necessary oh yeah in a sec ill get the update on here with everything fixed, and added the scrollbar too, been meaning to add that for a while but kept forgetting

EDIT:
And final request for deakphreak, could you add the dark theme to my account so i can update it ? =)
I created one named Terrulin on there, thanks

here are the files if you are feeling adventurous
Black Theme 4x3 and 16x9 universal

The next thing that im working on is the ability to modify and update your themes. If they have your name as the created by and it matches your username, they are assigned to you, it just has not been implemented to be shown and modified yet. I am working as fast as I can to get the site fully functional but is taking some time.

EDIT: If you have a theme on the site and need it updated, please wait for the functionality to be built in to modify your theme with the new version instead of posting an update. If you post an updated theme as a seperate one, the old one will be deleted and you will lose all your download stats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated