Hacking THEME CREATOR FOR USBLOADER GX

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so here is my new theme, for gx. sorry i tried to up load this to spiffy, but for some reason it woundn't. so if some one can get it to post there. cool.. i had this made for wiiflow, but made it for gx. it's ADVENTURE TIME. hope you like it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?c53pvr28emngg29
thanks guys. i really like this app. great job.
laugh.gif

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you to the author of "luminex". i've been using the hell out of that theme as my base.
if noone has looked at spiffy in recent days, i've been doing some themes off of my theme from my alienware. so far i've got green an just uploaded blue, the next one will be red. then i'm doing an orange. if there are any someone would like let me know.
thank you guys. this is my favorite app. wish someone would make an app,like this one for(main) menu themes. that would be real cool.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks i love this app. it's fun to play with. though still trying to come up with a real nice theme. thanks for the update.
gx has become my new loader of choice, an now since it reads nands even sweeter.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been working on a new theme, this is one i wanted a SM. but not totally sure how to make those. so i made this one it's a macross (robotech). theme. there is a treat if you can figure out the pointers,( pointer,grabber, an r-pointer.). it's still a work in progress, for me. thanks for the darkclearity fire, i'm using that as the base cause i like the button setup(. apparence). download an let me know what you think. as i said it's a work in progress, so still will have some elements from the base.
macross.jpg

Grhum909

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.creator.spiffy360.com
XP
Country
France
Hello,
You should not put your theme on Spiffy 360 before it is finished, it's not good for you. People will download it and say it is not the best when it is just developing.
You can create a topic on spiffy360 for your theme if you need help, and put your theme in download section after finished.(sorry for my English ;) )

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
You should not put your theme on Spiffy 360 before it is finished, it's not good for you. People will download it and say it is not the best when it is just developing.
You can create a topic on spiffy360 for your theme if you need help, and put your theme in download section after finished.(sorry for my English ;) )
ok so i removed the theme (macross), just got done finishing it, now the sight will not let me back on.. tried every thing. (resetting password). an still will not let me on. sends me the info to change my password. but then says "incorrect password/ screenname...?? whats up with that??

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using your profile on Spiffy360 , it work perfectly.
Try another time to login.
just tried, an requested a new password, sent it to my email, then used link an typed everything in. an still gives me incorrect username/password.
i used the password they sent me in my email.?? i can see my profile, but as if i'm a regular user not signed in.
same user name as here.( i never use a different name, always the same user name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission