Hacking The world ends with you

hunt3rshadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well im not sure if this goes here but since the N5 is a clone of the R4....................

Anyway The game : The world ends with you crashes after the theme song starts and the main character guy crosses path with some other guy. I believe theres a similar problem with the M3, but unfortunatley their solutions don't work with the N5. Anyway Help

yagdub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
it looks like the n5 is only a weak try to clone a r4 because on r4 this game works perfectly

and a help: buy a good programmer for ds
tongue.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sure or not, this R4 forum can't help you. N5 is a fake, it's not a clone, it's just similar. N5 is different from R4 physically. For example: R4 will NEVER blow your NDS's fuse. Thus we R4 owners can NEVER provide you with an accurate answer.

Anyway, first things first: did your NDS got trouble to detect your N5? Lost of contact is most likely the problem, sometimes you can lost contact 3 times in a row.

If not, is your ROM clean or modded? Modded ROMs (trimmed, patched, that kind of things) have some data inside it changed, thus it might crash by itself at a certain part of game

If you have a clean ROM, then did you use any cheat codes? Cheat codes modifies some values inside the ROM temporarily, which might cause some problems. For example: using cheat codes for Animal Crossing: Wild World in R4 will cause the game unable to load, since the Mastercode is different. Try playing your TWEWY without any cheat codes if you did.

If you didn't use any cheat codes, I have to ask: did your hands touched the N5 while playing? Some people got a hard grip, that might cause the N5 or the microSD moved a little adn the contact is lost.

If you checked all my questions with "No Problem!" then I give up.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
If you have a clean ROM, then did you use any cheat codes? Cheat codes modifies some values inside the ROM temporarily, which might cause some problems. For example: using cheat codes for Animal Crossing: Wild World in R4 will cause the game unable to load, since the Mastercode is different. Try playing your TWEWY without any cheat codes if you did.

If you didn't use any cheat codes, I have to ask: did your hands touched the N5 while playing? Some people got a hard grip, that might cause the N5 or the microSD moved a little adn the contact is lost.

Well, the Animal Crossing games works with the cheat database in my signature since I supply a correct master code for it and more often then not, cheat codes causes graphic glitches instead of freezing with TWEWY.

At any rate, another problem may be your MicroSD card as well. I heard reports of low end cards freezing or not running TWEWY well.

hunt3rshadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well im using a Kingston Japan 1 GB. And Im not sure if my ROM is clean but i got it from Rapidshare so........

I have an extra SD card, should i try running the game on this new one?

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkSpace said:
It should be clean if it's from rapidshare

Who CARES if its from Rapidshare? Doesn't alway means its clean, hell it can be a virus.
On Topic: N5 is a FAKE/Clone of R4. Weak version actually. Opened it up, same shit, just a few differences.

sylux92

Trophies
Website
nbcustomwebsites.com
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Raestloz said:

Well, the Animal Crossing games works with the cheat database in my signature since I supply a correct master code for it and more often then not, cheat codes causes graphic glitches instead of freezing with TWEWY.

At any rate, another problem may be your MicroSD card as well. I heard reports of low end cards freezing or not running TWEWY well.
I tried the Animal Crossing cheat on my r4, used Yasu's R4CCE, supplied the correct mastercode, and the cheat did not work. Am I supposed to use Yasu's r4bugfix also?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1