Hacking The world ends with you freeze

kiroshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This has been anoying me for ages
hate2.gif
(by ages i mean since yesterday) i had an old version of the world ends with you on my cart that used to work i went to try it yesterday and it had two white screen so i went back to redownload it that time it got past the first cut scene and it froze then i thought it might of just been that part of the game that froze and downloaded a sav file from here that started on the second day and as soon as neku comes on screen it freezes again i've double checked my firmwear and thats up to date i even installed the newest anyway to make sure my friend has tryed the game too but gets two white screens aswell i have a m3 simply and my friend has an r4 i have no idea what's wrong with it any help?

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
kiroshi said:
This has been anoying me for ages
hate2.gif
(by ages i mean since yesterday) i had an old version of the world ends with you on my cart that used to work i went to try it yesterday and it had two white screen so i went back to redownload it that time it got past the first cut scene and it froze then i thought it might of just been that part of the game that froze and downloaded a sav file from here that started on the second day and as soon as neku comes on screen it freezes again i've double checked my firmwear and thats up to date i even installed the newest anyway to make sure my friend has tryed the game too but gets two white screens aswell i have a m3 simply and my friend has an r4 i have no idea what's wrong with it any help?

First off, ever heard of Punctuation? That is one of the biggest run on sentences I've ever seen!

If something doesn't work properly on a cart, it should ring a few bells that maybe it isn't compatible. There are some hacked firmwares in the Downloads section here, seek them out and try them, see if they work for you.

kiroshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hankchill said:
First off, ever heard of Punctuation? That is one of the biggest run on sentences I've ever seen!

If something doesn't work properly on a cart, it should ring a few bells that maybe it isn't compatible. There are some hacked firmwares in the Downloads section here, seek them out and try them, see if they work for you.

yah sorry about that
frown.gif
i've always had a problem with it so decided to just not use it years ago its just force of habbit now
wacko.gif
anyway i shall go any try that now thanks.

Edit: Just tryed the hacked M3 R4 firmwear and that didn't work that's the only one thats says hacked by it so im guessing thats the only one.

Mega_Nift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolol theres another thread for this, but anyways, all you have to do is during that scene as soon as it starts keep opening and closing your ds, not aggressively dont break ur ds, but u have to do it fast

jjashikki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem and i've gotten past some cut scenes like that but now whenever i go into my second battle after turning it on the game freezes. any solutions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: One of my friends wants to do a pc wall build I'm like but you constantly complain about roaches lol