the volume up button just broke on my sandisk mp3 player! what to do?

yogirlalyssa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was trying to turn up the volume on my sandisk mp3 player.... volume up button stopped working--- and fell out, nowb it's too soft. i don't know how to fix it.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It will probably require opening the player.

I did a quick search for that thing…
A (partially) water resistant device is more or less sealed and clicked together pretty tight (or even contains a ton of adhesive). Rarely as easy as opening some screws.
[YouTube video showing disassembly]

yogirlalyssa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

A (partially) water resistant device is more or less sealed and clicked together pretty tight (or even contains a ton of adhesive). Rarely as easy as opening some screws.

it's pretty worn-out already. the clip fell off, the protective seals for the headphone jack and the charging port have already fallen off, one earbud went out on the included earbuds, i lost the maunal, and the cover for the volume buttons is already off (i peeled it when i was trying to find out what was wrong with the volume up button) and the volume up button fell out. i mean, before it fell out it was so jammed in there that i could just make a hole in the plastic covering. and also this little white thing fell out with it.
Post automatically merged:

can you send the yt video another way so i can watch it without leaving gbatemp that would be great

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
can you send the yt video another way so i can watch it without leaving gbatemp that would be great
I don't see the reason why… it is extra effort to prevent the forum software from embedding videos (I find them annoying).
But… okay:

Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto