Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
The best solution is probably taking it apart and either cleaning or replacing that cable, the L and Volume are on the same ribbon cable. You may also have some luck just blowing into the volume button area I suppose.

Error-1-2435-8325

Tenshi is love, Tenshi is life.
OP
Trophies
Website
crazynewgroundsdawg.newgrounds.com
XP
Country
Canada
The best solution is probably taking it apart and either cleaning or replacing that cable, the L and Volume are on the same ribbon cable. You may also have some luck just blowing into the volume button area I suppose.
I've tried blowing, and I don't want to take it apart. Should I replace the entire system?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've tried blowing, and I don't want to take it apart. Should I replace the entire system?
You can try blowing canned air, or sprayable contact cleaner (or both), canned air for dust and contact cleaner (best is deoxit) to get rid of oxidation.
But it will be easier to get it in there and more effective if you take the console apart first.

Error-1-2435-8325

Tenshi is love, Tenshi is life.
OP
Trophies
Website
crazynewgroundsdawg.newgrounds.com
XP
Country
Canada
You can try blowing canned air, or sprayable contact cleaner (or both), canned air for dust and contact cleaner (best is deoxit) to get rid of oxidation.
But it will be easier to get it in there and more effective if you take the console apart first.
Do you know of any good places in Kingston where I can repair my DSi?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?